This Emergency Lighting market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Emergency Lighting market.
Due to technological advancement in Emergency lighting Market, the market of Emergency lighting is growing faster. Strict fire and safety regulations are giving rise to new opportunities for global participants in the emergency lighting market.
Incorporating light-emitting diodes (LEDs) in red or green exit signs has been one of the most important technological advancements in emergency lighting. Most exit signs in the Emergency Lighting industry now use this Emergency Lighting technology as it has become cost-competitive when compared to other traditional illumination sources, is long-lived, and is more energy efficient.
Emergency lighting is used to automatically provide sufficient lighting for the safe evacuation of people at the time of electricity supply failure. This Emergency Lighting is required in public places like healthcare centers, corporate offices, education institutions, industrial building and other public places so that people can be evacuated safely at the time of emergency.
Emergency Lighting: Drivers and Challenges
There has also been a recent increase in using self-diagnostic systems in Emergency Lighting applications. These systems can perform a variety of self-diagnostic functions that regularly analyze the unit’s performance, verify its operation and alert the appropriate department of problems. Technological advancements in Emergency Lighting automation systems and deployment of multi-brand strategies will further stimulate the market growth. Another technological trend has been the increased use of nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries for both pathway and exit-sign lighting. These NiHM provides batteries with longer life, higher efficiencies and an operating temperature range between 14 and 113 degrees Fahrenheit.
High capital investment and operational cost are the factors restraining the growth of emergency lighting market. Lack of standardization and challenges related to design of emergency lighting are also some of the factors which are influencing the growth in this emergency lighting market.
Emergency Lighting: Competitive Landscape
The major players operating in the emergency lighting market are Philips Lighting Holding B.V. (Netherlands), Hubbell Lighting Inc. (US), Cooper Industries (Ireland), Schneider Electric SE (France), Emerson (US), Legrand S.A. (France), Acuity Brands (U.S.), Beghelli S.p.A. (Italy), Daisalux (Spain), Zumtobel Group (Austria), OSRAM Licht AG (Germany), Digital Lumens (US), Fulham Co. Inc. (US), Arrow Emergency Lighting Limited (Ireland), Arts Energy (France), and Taurac (US).
Emergency Lighting: Regional Overview
On geographic basis,the emergency lighting market in North America held the largest share in 2016 in terms of revenue, and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast periodbecause of high consumer awareness of the benefits of using emergency lights over other substitutes such as UPS in emergency situation.
The emergency lighting market is rapidly expanding in APAC. The countries such as India and China within Asia Pacific are still seeing rapid urbanization and therefor the overall growth and demand for infrastructure is higheras compare to other countries.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Emergency Lighting Dynamics
- Emergency Lighting Segments
- Emergency Lighting Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Emergency Lighting Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Emergency Lighting Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Emergency Lighting Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Emergency Lighting Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Emergency Lighting: Segmentation
Segmentation of Emergency Lighting on the basis of application:
- Others (Railways, Aircraft, Ships)
Segmentation of Emergency Lighting on the basis of power system:
Segmentation of Emergency Lighting on the basis of technology:
- Others (High Intensity Discharge, Cold Cathode, Halogen Lamps)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Emergency Lighting Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Emergency Lighting Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Emergency Lighting Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Emergency Lighting Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.