This Emergency Response And Rescue Vessels market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Emergency Response And Rescue Vessels market.
Emergency response and rescue vessels are increasingly seeing application in the defense, oil and gas, and marine sectors. Improvements in maneuverability, equipment and accessories useful for all kinds of situations is anticipated to boost the market through the forecast period.
Growing Demand in Gas Drilling and Offshore Oil Activities to Propel Emergency Response and Rescue Vessels Demand
Growing demand for emergency response and rescue vehicles in the ever expanding offshore oil and gas drilling industry is anticipated to be one of the primary factors driving the growth of the market in the upcoming years, owing to concerns over crew rescues and oil spill recoveries at rigs.
The growing industry of ship building for fishing and commercial purposes is also contributing to the growth of the emergency response and rescue vessels market. In addition, apart from applications in the military, marine tourism is also seeing a growth spurt in recent times, consequently building on a larger requirement for emergency response and rescue vessels.
The growing number of natural disasters (nearly by 4 times in the last 30 years) arising such as earthquakes and hurricanes are resulting in increasing amounts of loss in property and human life in recent years. This has created a massive increase in requirements for emergency response and rescue vessels by disaster response organizations worldwide, creating lucrative opportunities for market players.
Improvements in Material and Technology to Be Major Focus for Emergency Response and Rescue Vessels Market Players
Key market players including Wartsila, Ulstein Group ASA, Robert Allan Ltd, Damen Shipyards Group, Basaran Shipyard among others are emphasizing on performance enhancements through technological advancements to meet the demanding requirements of modern oil and gas rig rescue operations to attract business.
- The Ulstein Group ASA revealed its Esvagt Stavanger – SX123 model of emergency response and rescue vessel range that has been specifically designed as a multi-role standby vessel for the rough conditions surrounding oil rigs that are present in the North Sea. It has capabilities for rescue operations in addition to cleaning up pollution of more than 1300 cubic meters at a time.
- The Balenciaga Shipyard unveiled F-class emergency response and rescue vessels for the Craig group, which had single hull, for fast rescues and is designed to carry cargo such as deck cargo, fuel and fresh water. In addition they have electric hydraulic cranes with a 2 ton capacity, a dynamic positioning system, a differential global positioning system, dispersal spray booms and search lights.
- Sentinel Marine’s Multi Role 65m TA-ERRV range boasts of multi-role capacities including dynamic positioning systems, dispersant tanks, oil skimmers, towing mechanisms, fast rescue crafts, surface surveillance systems, and hypothermia recovery systems.
Growing Marine Industry to Help Asia Pacific Emergency Response and Rescue Vessels Market Grow
Since emergency response and rescue vehicles are increasingly seeing demand for marine and offshore operations, countries with longer coastlines such as Canada, Australia and Russia are expected to see high demand in the market.
Increasing investments in the oil and gas drilling and exploration sector of the Asia Pacific and the consequent rise of requirement for emergency response vehicles for safety purposes is anticipated to witness relatively greater rate of market growth in the region in the near future. The strong marine ship building sector in India and China is also anticipated to boost the emergency response and rescue vessels market in the region.
Stricter safety regulations for oil and gas drilling and exploration, along with growth in marine tourism activities in North America and Europe such as the Offshore Installations Regulations of 1992, and the EU Offshore Safety Directive is anticipated to positively contribute to the emergency response and rescue vessels market in the region.
Segmentation of the Global Emergency Response and Rescue Vessels Market
Emergency response and rescue vessels can be divided on the basis of applications and dimensions. On the basis of applications, emergency response and rescue vessels can be categorized into defense, marine, and offshore vehicles. On the basis of dimensions, emergency response and rescue vessels can be divided into Very Large (greater than 60 m), Large (between 48 – 60 m), and Medium (lesser than 48 m).
The report presented here about the emergency response and rescue vessels market provides assessments at regional and global levels to identify and use vital data that has been supported with detailed research on aspects such as latent market opportunities and competitive scenario.
The report was compiled with data on:
- Technology: Changes arising in the market owing to tech innovations
- Market Divers: Primary influencers that significantly impact the market
- Competitive Analysis: Strategy used by key market players
- Demand and Supply
- Market Segmentation: Categorization of market divisions
- Trends and Obstacles: Common trends in the market and likely challenges
The analysis of regional markets has also been provided here:
- Western Europe emergency response and rescue vessels market (Italy, Spain, Germany, France, U.K.)
- Eastern Europe emergency response and rescue vessels market (Poland, Russia)
- Middle East and Africa emergency response and rescue vessels market (N. Africa, S. Africa, GCC countries, Rest of MEA)
- North America emergency response and rescue vessels market (United States, Canada)
- South America emergency response and rescue vessels market (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan emergency response and rescue vessels market (India, China, ASEAN, Australia, New Zealand)
- Japan emergency response and rescue vessels market
The report is compiled from of well-researched first-hand data on the global emergency response and rescue vessels market based on quantitative and qualitative aspects of market trends, market attractiveness, and economic factors extracted by interactions with prominent industry experts.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Emergency Response And Rescue Vessels Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Emergency Response And Rescue Vessels Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Emergency Response And Rescue Vessels Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Emergency Response And Rescue Vessels Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Emergency Response And Rescue Vessels Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.