This Automatic Emergency Braking System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automatic Emergency Braking System market.
An automotive must fulfill its basic functionality of transporting man and material from one place to another. But in today’s era, besides adhering to basic functionality automotive have the responsibility of ensuring safety of the occupant at the time of an emergency, where human response is unable to avoid the crash. This has caused a significant revolution in the automotive safety system market through the introduction of advanced technologies, such as ADAS (advanced driver assist systems). The automatic emergency braking system utilizes electronic stability control (ESC) and ADAS to slow the vehicle and potentially reduce the severity of an impact when a crash is unavoidable. Thus, the automatic emergency braking system acts as a helpful feature in high speed situations. The automatic emergency braking system is usually coupled with a forward collision warning system. The former incorporates camera based or radar based sensors that detect the distance of the vehicle from the one ahead. Warning signals are provided in the possibility of a crash, so that the driver can take corrective action, if no action is received from the driver, brakes are applied automatically to decelerate the vehicle. The automatic emergency braking system doesn’t claim to completely mitigate the collision, but reduces the intensity of collision. Presently, when mapped on the product life cycle stage, the automatic emergency braking system market is still between the introduction and growth phase; thus, noteworthy growth is expected in the market over the forecast period. Commercially, the automatic driver system is also known as the pre-crash braking system, intelligent braking system and forward collision mitigation system. Various national and international regulating organizations support the automatic emergency braking system as they find it a potential means of reducing severe rear-end collisions and thus helpful in saving lives.
Global Automatic Emergency Braking System Market: Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Automatic Emergency Braking System Market: Segmentation
Global Automatic Emergency Braking System Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America is expected to be a major market for automatic emergency braking systems, with the U.S. holding dominant demand. Certain OEMs in the U.S. have announced their plans to deploy automotive emergency braking systems as a standard feature in their upcoming passenger vehicles. Thus, the market in these regions holds significant growth opportunity. With a number of giant automakers and technology providers based in the region, Europe is anticipated to be a momentous market. However, slow adoption rate may be witnessed in some European countries, except the EU. With high vehicle sales, Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a significant market for the automatic emergency braking system over the forecast period. Japan is anticipated to witness high adoption rate for automatic emergency braking systems, particularly in commercial vehicles.
Global Automatic Emergency Braking System Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automatic Emergency Braking System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By product type, the automatic emergency braking system market for automotive can be segmented into:
- Low Speed AEB System
- High Speed AEB System
- Pedestrians AEB System
By application type, the automatic emergency braking system market can be segmented into:
- Dynamic Brake Support (DBS)
- Crash Imminent Braking (CIB)
By vehicle type, the automatic emergency braking system market can be segmented into:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Examples of some of the market participants in the global automatic emergency braking system market are:
- ZF TRW
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corporation
- Tesla Motors
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Automotive Plc.
- Autoliv Inc.
- Magna International Inc.
- Mobileye NV
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automatic Emergency Braking System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automatic Emergency Braking System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automatic Emergency Braking System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automatic Emergency Braking System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.