This ADAS Analysis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving ADAS Analysis market.
ADAS Market: Introduction
In the coming years, automotive industry is about to witness major changes in terms of innovation and advancement in technology employed in the vehicles and ADAS will be a crucial part of this transition. Though ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) is no more a new technology, disrupting the automotive industry in general, yet the penetration of ADAS is significantly low in various countries. The adoption of ADAS highly varies from vehicle to vehicle and geographically as well. The range of ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems) is increasing with significant pace and not just since connected cars and autonomous driving has come increasingly to the fore of the automotive industry. Installation of ADAS has also gained pace in economic range passenger vehicles. Owing to the increasing demand for advanced features pertaining to safety and comfort in passenger and commercial vehicles, the global ADAS market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
ADAS Market: Dynamics
Passenger car sales has witnessed substantial growth in the past decade. Attractive schemes and discounts attract customers to opt for premium segment vehicles as well. The luxury cars segment is one of the key end users of ADAS. Thus, luxury car sales across the globe are expected to have a positive impact on the target market during the forecast period. ADAS are also being installed in SUVs and sedan passenger cars. ADAS such as Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems are preferably installed in various SUVs to manage unexpected events, or driving on wet or icy roadways. Increasing installation of ADAS in mid-range vehicles is expected to directly impact the growth of the ADAS market during the forecast period.
The growing mining and construction sector across the globe has augmented the demand for heavy commercial vehicles. Truck Fleet owners and operators are investing in performance upgrades to improve fuel efficiency and driving comfort. ADAS such as adaptive cruise control (ACC), autonomous emergency braking (AEB) and lane keeping assist (LKA) are improving the business case for commercial vehicles. Truck platooning is anticipated to be one of the next technologies to commercialize in this space. For truck platooning, automated driving support and connectivity technology will be required. This in turn will increase theADAS penetration in trucks and subsequently will drive the global ADAS market growth.
Vehicle and occupants’ safety is a prime factor considered while installing ADAS in the vehicle. Increasing concerns regarding safety pertaining to pedestrians, cyclists, and animals are also increasing the demand for installation of advances driving features such as ABS and collision avoidance systems, lane departure systems, etc. If all vehicles are equipped with the ADAS technology, reduction in road crashes is anticipated. Government regulations and initiatives will play a vital role in achieving this target. Such regulations will have a significant impact on the growth of ADAS market during the forecast period.
Market introduction of ADAS is facing three primary challenges which are impeding its penetration – consumer awareness & understanding, pricing and safety concerns. Lack of awareness could hamper the market of ADAS. Further, vehicles fitted with advanced driver assistance systems cost relatively higher than conventional vehicles. Subsequently, the number of consumers in developing countries and nations with low per capita GDP are relatively lower than developed countries. Additionally, lack of technological advancements in the several countries will decelerate the growth of the ADAS in those region
ADAS Market: Regional Outlook
Global ADAS market is anticipated to witness healthy growth in the coming years. Growth attributing factors includes implementation of stringent regulations by various government concerning active as well as passive safety, increasing demand for comfort and luxurious features for occupants and falling prices of ADAS. Developed regions including Europe and North America are anticipated to account for a prominent market share due to significant presence of global manufacturers of ADAS. Moreover, stringent regulations for driving safety in Europe and North America are boosting the ADAS market growth. Countries such as India, China, Russia, Brazil are anticipated to gain significant pace in the adoption of ADAS.
ADAS Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global ADAS market include:
- Continental AG
- Autoliv Inc
- Valeo SA
- Denso Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Automotive
- Magna International Inc
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- ADAS Market Segments
- ADAS Market Dynamics
- ADAS Market Size
- ADAS Supply & Demand
- ADAS Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- ADAS Competition & Companies involved
- ADAS Technology
- ADAS Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Thailand)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea,)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The global ADAS Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global ADAS Market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global ADAS Market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key ADAS Market Analysis Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
ADAS Market: Segment
The global ADAS market has been segmented by Type, by Technology, by Vehicle type and by Sales channel
On the basis of type, the global ADAS market has been segmented as:
- Adaptive cruise control (ACS)
- Adaptive-headlight control (AHC)
- Advanced emergency braking system (AEBS)
- Automatic parking
- Blind-spot detection (BSD)
- Curve speed warning (CWS)
- Drowsy Driver Warning (DDW)
- Driver Fatigue Warning (DFW)
- Driver Drowsiness Detection (DDD)
- Driver Monitoring System (DMS)
- Electric Vehicle Warning Sound (EVWS)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Fuel efficiency advisor (FEA)
- Forward collision warning (FCW
- Lane departure warning (LDW
- Lane keeping/centering system (LKS/LCS)
- Night Vision
- Pedestrian monitors
- Proximity monitors
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Speed regulation system (SRS)
- Traffic-sign recognition (TSR)
- Wrong-Way Driving Warning (WWDW)
On the basis of Technology, the global ADAS market has been segmented as:
- Long Range Radar
On the basis of vehicle type, the global ADAS market has been segmented as:
- Passenger Car ADAS
- Light Commercial Vehicles ADAS
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles ADAS
On the basis of Sales Channel, the global ADAS market has been segmented as:
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the ADAS Market Analysis report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the ADAS Market Analysis. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from ADAS Market Analysis report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the ADAS Market Analysis, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.