Automated Bending Machine
Metal bending is one of the most important characteristic in the field of metalworking process from very long time ago. Bending machine is a class of tools and automatic systems for shaping metal in a solid-drawn way without the use of welding works. These machines are mainly used to deform or shape metals into desired shapes and sizes. Metal fabrication process includes forming and shaping of different metallic products that includes tubes, bars, wires, angles, “T” profiles, “U” profiles and beams. There are highly sophisticated bending machine models used in industries for bulk bending processes as well as those are used in low production processes in small workshops or tool rooms on a work site.
There are various types of bending machines that includes pipe bending, plate bending, metal sheet bending and others. A separate dedicated machine is required for each product because each machine has its own mechanical properties such as strength, rigidness, toughness, etc. The metal bending processes has rapidly evolved from traditional mechanical bending to modern and CNC bending machines. Due to the consistent growth in several industries like oil and gas, manufacturing, automotive, building and construction, there is a huge demand for new and improved bending machines.
Automated Bending Machine Market: Drivers & Challenges
The strong demand of iron and steel metal from construction and transportation sector would drive the growth of automated bending machine market. Moreover, the rapid growth in oil and gas, manufacturing, automotive, building and construction will maximize the demand of automated bending machine market during the forecast period.
However, due to the presence of legacy bending machine and high cost of automatic bending machines as compared to manually operated machines they are not affordable to many small and medium-sized enterprises globally resulting in low adoption rates across various regions.
Automated Bending Machine Market: Competition landscape
TRUMPF, Euromac, AMOB, Pines Engineering & H&H Tooling, SOCO Machinery and others.
Automated Bending Machine Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of regional analysis, APAC regions is witnessing significant growth due to increasing demand of automated bending machines in manufacturing sectors. However, North America records a steady growth rate during the forecast period due to the constant growth in manufacturing and oil & gas industries.
The Automated Bending Machine Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automated Bending Machine Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2018
- Automated Bending Machine Market Size & Forecast, 2019 to 2029
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Automated Bending Machine Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Automated Bending Machine Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Automated Bending Machine Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Automated Bending Machine Market on the basis of Type:
- Pipe Bending Machine
- Plate Bending Machine
- Metal Sheet Bending Machine
Segmentation of Automated Bending Machine Market on the basis of Operations:
- Hydraulic bending machines
- Electric bending machines
- Mechanical bending machine
Segmentation of Automated Bending Machine Market on the basis of industries:
- Oil and gas
- Building and Construction
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.