This Automatic Identification And Data Capture market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automatic Identification And Data Capture market.
Globally technology providers are increasingly focusing on reducing the human involvement in non-intelligent and basic machine based transactions. Development and adoption of systems that perform a set of transactions based on predefined triggers is on the rise. Such systems referred as Automatic Identification & Data Capture are at the basis of developing trends such as Industrial Automation, Retail Automation and Biometric Authentication. Automatic Identification & Data Capture tools such as RFID, Barcode Scanners and Biometric systems are facing an upsurge in adoption under this scenario.
Automatic Identification & Data Capture is a method of identification and detection of objects and data based on set of predetermined conditions. Software solutions, hardware components and devices such as Magnetic Stripes, Smart Cards and biometric readers are a part of Automatic Identification & Data Capture market. These Automatic Identification & Data Capture tools and solutions are used in payment authentication, self-checkout systems, logistics and other such systems, Automatic Identification & Data Capture systems used for applications in logistics, retail and industrial automation allow users to automate tracking of a huge volume of inventory and material flow while enabling significant cost and time improvements by eliminating manual processes.
Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market: Drivers & Challenges
Fast moving industry of e-commerce depends on the accuracy and speed of movement of merchandise. Moreover the e-commerce industry is becoming increasingly competitive where cost minimization is of paramount importance. This presents a lucrative opportunity for the Automatic Identification & Data Capture market to capitalize on. Similarly Retail industry is also heavily investing on automation solutions built on top of Automatic Identification & Data Capture tools. This is helping Automatic Identification & Data Capture gain rapid penetration in retail markets. A huge chunk of a retail outlet’s total sale is contributed by low value products and it is therefore economically unviable to use technologies such as RFIDs and 2D barcodes which are at the base of developments in Automatic Identification & Data Capture market. This is true for many other industries too where the cost of large scale implementation is impeding the growth of Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market.
Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market: Regional Overview
North America is expected to lead the Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market in terms of value owing to high adoption of application areas such as E-Commerce, Retail Automation, Industrial Automation and Identity & Access Management. Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market is also expected to gain considerable traction in Asia Pacific region due to growing investment in digitization and urbanization.
Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market: Competitive Landscape
- Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market :Key Contracts/Agreement/Acquisitions
- In August 2016, Datalogic S.p.A, a leading player in the Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market partnered with StayLinked Corp. to leverage Staylinked’s SmartTE software in their data collection solutions
- Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market : Key Players
- Leading players in the Automatic Identification & Data Capture market include Shenzhen Unique Electronic International, Datalogic S.p.A, Honeywell International Inc., RIOTEC Co., Ltd., ZIH Corp., Synaptics Incorporated, CVISION Technologies, Inc., SATO Holdings Corporation and Toshiba TEC Corporation.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market Segments
- Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific (excluding Japan)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automatic Identification And Data Capture Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market, By Technology
Segmentation of Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market, By Technology
- 2D Barcodes
- Magnetic Stripes
- Smart Cards
- (Radio Frequency Identification) RFID
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automatic Identification And Data Capture Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automatic Identification And Data Capture Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automatic Identification And Data Capture Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automatic Identification And Data Capture Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.