This Personal Emergency Response System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Personal Emergency Response System market.
Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS), also known as Medical Emergency Response Systems. The personal emergency response system market is a diversified healthcare monitoring devices market which caters to the people in need of immediate medical attention. Apart from use by patients to beckon help during emergency, these devices are also used by people in general, to ensure safety and security when living or travelling alone.
The usage of Personal emergency response systems is increasing with the growing demand for home healthcare devices across the globe as they promise safety and medical security while being affordable and easily accessible.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global personal emergency response system market is driven by aging population, rise number of health conscious people, high adaptation rates of these devices, and new technology innovations.
There is increasing rates of aging population and population who opt to lead an active life in independent living communities, which helps to increase the demand of personal emergency response system globally.
Also, improvement in awareness, self-care and disease management is helping people with chronic diseases and disability to lead active and independent lives. The desire to live well with complex conditions such as dementia and frailty is spurring demand for social care services drives the growth of this market globally. However, these traditional systems are simplistic and they are of little help in actual prevention and life management. As the personal emergency response system market evolved from the securities market, issues of maturity and severe sales practices that do not bode well for the long-term growth have also act as a barrier for this market.
Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) Market: Segmentation
Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) Market: Market Overview
With rapid technological advancement, rising awareness towards personal healthcare and monitoring, and wide acceptance of personal emergency response system among aging population. The global personal emergency response system market is expected to grow at a remarkable CAGR in the forecast period (2015-2025).
Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) Market: Region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic regions, global personal emergency response system market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
North America is the leading market for personal emergency response system. Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at a substantial growth and will contribute to the global Personal emergency response system market value exhibiting a robust CAGR during the forecast period, 2015-2025.
Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) Market: Key Players
Some of the key participants identified in personal emergency response system market are AT&T, GreatCall, Tunstall, AlertOne Services LLC, Aerotel medical system Ltd., Philips Electronics N.V., and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Personal Emergency Response System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The personal emergency response system market is segmented into following types:
- Landline-based (Standard) PERS
- Medical alert phones
- Mobile PERS (mPERS)
- GPS mobile PERS
- Wireless emergency response system
- 3G cellular emergency response.
- Standalone Devices
- Standalone voice communicator
- V-cube monitoring system
- Wandering system
- Medical alarm system
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.