This Flow Wraps market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flow Wraps market.
Global Flow wraps market: Introduction
Flow wraps are attractive and durable coverings on products, a process which is known as flow wrapping. The process allows products to be wrapped in clear or printed Polypropylene (PP) film. One of the major reasons for preference for flow wraps is their airtight nature, which enables product protection, and extends the shelf-life of the product. Manufacturers across the world focus on packaging solutions having consumer convenience and experience at the epicentre. Therefore, flow wraps are expected to face sizeable demand as a reliable packaging solution. In addition, flow wraps are used in a wide range of applications that range from cereal bars and chocolates up to a variety of snack foods. The end use industries for the global flow wraps market include the pharmaceutical industry, food & beverage industry, and the chemicals & fertilizers industry, on printed, unprinted, or opaque materials. All these factors, combined with features such as easy-to-peel wrapping, heat resistance, and easy seal ability, enable flow wraps to witness rising penetration in the market. High barrier properties enable absolute protection of the food product from moisture and air, and therefore increase chances for increased use of flow wraps in the market. There, the global flow wraps market is expected to expand at a healthy CAGR over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Flow wraps market: Dynamics
The global flow wraps market is expected to grow on the backdrop of the food & beverage industry growth, especially the confectionary food products. The global food & beverage packaging market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5%, globally, during the forecast period. One of the key drivers expected to have maximum contribution to growth of the global flow wraps market is the high level of competition among manufacturers. Some manufacturers focus on manufacturing flow wraps with special features such as higher resistance to temperature as compared to conventional flow wraps. For instance, heat-seal flow wraps offers better protection of product and further extends the shelf-life of the product than conventional flow wraps. Such features have enabled flow wraps to significantly gain market share from the erstwhile popular conventional packaging, with candies wrapped in foil and paper. The growth in demand of flow wraps is also expected to fuel growth of the flow wrapping machines market, over the forecast period. To enable excellent presentation of the package, flow wraps are designed to be compatible with the latest printing technologies, and are therefore, customizable. Some varieties allow flexographic printing for up to nine colours. These factors are expected to catapult growth of the global flow wraps market.
Global Flow wraps market: Geographical Outlook
The global flow wraps market has been divided into seven regions as follows –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
The North American and Western European regions are expected to lead the global flow wraps market, over the forecast period. However, with growing urban population in the region, coupled with shift in consumer preference, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to surpass the North America and Europe flow wraps market by the first half of the next decade. Increase in the number of retail outlets and growing penetration of modern trade is expected to be the key contributors to growth of the APEJ flow wraps market, over the forecast period. The Latin American region is also expected to witness healthy growth in the regional flow wraps market, over the forecast period. However, ongoing recovery from the recession of 2015 might hamper growth rate.
Global Flow wraps market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global flow wraps market are – Amcor Limited, Bemis Company, Inc., Mondi Group, OPM Group, and Multifilm – DDG, among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flow Wraps Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Flow wraps market: Segmentation
On the basis of Material, the global flow wraps market has been segmented as:
- Aluminium Foil Laminate
- Multi-Layer Laminate
On the basis of application, the global flow wraps market has been segmented as:
- Medical Devices
- Tablets and Capsules
- Ophthalmic Products
- Snack Food
- Nutritional Bars
On the basis of end use industry, the global flow wraps market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Flow Wraps Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Flow Wraps Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Flow Wraps Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Flow Wraps Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)