This Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines market.
Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market: An Overview
Horizontal flow wrapping machines are designed to wrap the products in clear or printed films which resulted in tightly fitted flexible packaged with a horizontal back seal along with the top/bottom vertical seal. Horizontal flow wrapping machines are designed with simplicity, reliability, and serviceability to manufacture packaged with different size. Typical features of horizontal flow wrapping machines include compact & robust machine design, automatic totalizer, out-feed conveyor for easy removal of pouches, and precision photocell sensor for film tracing control. For packaging of soft and sticky products, a specially designed feeding system is equipped with horizontal flow wrapping machines. Thus, horizontal flow wrapping machines are widely used for the packaging of various food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care, and other products. Horizontal flow wrapping machines have low maintenance sealing systems which reduce life-cycle costs and sophisticated temperature controlling systems which reduce energy cost & improve sealing performance. Overall, the global outlook for horizontal flow wrapping machines market is likely to remain optimistic during the forecast period.
Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market: Dynamics
The global food industry has witnessed strong growth in the past few years owing to the consumer inclination towards more and more processed and packaged food. Continuous growth in the food industry demands easy and convenient packaging solutions which are expected to create significant demand for horizontal flow wrapping machines market in the coming years. The horizontal flow wrapping machines are commonly used for single-serve products such as cookies, sandwiches, fruits & vegetables, chocolate bars, and others. Continuous expansion of automotive, pharmaceuticals, electrical & electronics, and other end use industries are expected to propel the growth of the global horizontal flow wrapping machines market during the forecast period. The horizontal flow wrapping machines are easy to use, compact, affordable, and highly suitable for the packaging of irregular shaped products. These characteristics of the horizontal flow wrapping machines make it ideal for the packaging of various products and is expected to fuel the growth in the coming years. Overall, the global horizontal flow wrapping machines market is likely to witness notable growth prospects during the forecast period.
Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market: Regional Outlook
North America and Europe are a significant shareholder of global horizontal flow wrapping machines market and likely to expand with a moderate growth rate during the forecast period. Presence of high growth emerging economies, high growth of end-user industries, rising urban population coupled with increasing demand for packaged food in East & South Asia region is likely to drive the growth of horizontal flow wrapping machines market during the forecast period. China in East Asia while India in South Asia is expected to remain at the forefront in terms of market share & growth rate of horizontal flow wrapping machines market during the forecast period. Latin America is expected to be a lucrative region for the growth of horizontal flow wrapping machines market due to the high growth rate of end-use industries and lesser number of regional players.
Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global horizontal flow wrapping machines market are listed below:
- Robert Bosch Packaging Technology GmbH
- Fuji Packaging GmbH
- Paxiom Group
- Imanpack Packaging and Eco Solutions S.p.A.
- Barry-Wehmiller Companies
- Harikrushna Machinetech Pvt Ltd
- Hopak Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Coretamp Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Keed Automatic Package Machinery Co., Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Asia
- East Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market: Segmentation
On the basis of automation type, the horizontal flow wrapping machines market is segmented into:
On the basis of operating speed, the horizontal flow wrapping machines market is segmented into:
- Up to 30 packs/min
- 31-50 packs/min
- 51-70 packs/min
- 71-90 packs/min
- Above 90 packs/min
On the basis of end use, the horizontal flow wrapping machines market is segmented into:
- Meat, Poultry & Seafood
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Animal Feed/Pet Food
- Seeds & Grains
- Spices & Condiments
- Coffee Beans
- Dairy Products
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Chemical, Homecare, etc.)
Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market Reports Highlights:
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machines Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)