This Pipe Wrapping Machines market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pipe Wrapping Machines market.
The growth in oil & gas and chemicals industries has led to higher adoption of various machines, such as pipe wrapping machines, which are used to cover the outer portion of the pipe and provide insulation, which helps in increasing the life of pipes. This machine is expected to emerge as an important machine in near future and will be used in various end-use industries. A pipe wrapping machine is a machine which wraps pipe as it travels along a significantly linear path between a feeder reel from which the pipe is unwound to a take up reel onto which the pipe is rewound. In other words, it is a machine that covers pipes with corrosion resisting compounds and wraps them spirally with fabrics to form shielding coatings.
More recently, pipe wrapping machines have been witnessing a surge in demand owing to growth in end-use industries, such as oil & gas, chemicals, etc. That apart, increase in demand for automated systems has unfolded new opportunities for the growth of the pipe wrapping machines market. Different types of pipes which are used in pipe wrapping machines are plastic pipes, PVC pipes, copper pipes, steel pipes, etc. Among these, steel pipes are generally coated with insulation materials to protect them from getting rust.
Increased in demand of Automatic Pipe Wrapping Machines
Automatic Pipe wrapping machines are anticipated to gain traction in the coming decade owing to the fact that hand held pipe wrapping machines, also known as manual pipe wrapping machines, are designed for wrapping tape with constant tension and overlaps. This, in turn, will increase the demand of skilled work force, alongside increasing material costs.
Moreover, with increasing demand for automated systems in end-use industries, the desire for innovative product solutions is expected to remain strong during the forecast period. Also, automatic pipe wrapping machines offer several advantages over manual pipe wrapping machines. For instance, these machines help in saving production cost and labor cost as well as reducing industrial accidents and labor tension.
Technology Advancement to emerge as a Major Trend
A major trend anticipated five years down the line involves market leaders focusing on technological advancements by spending extensively on research and development activities as the market of pipe wrapping machines is highly fragmented owing to the presence of several small players. The manufacturers are offering products and services according to consumer needs and are escalating the competition.
Moreover, the demand for pipe wrapping machines is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period. Ever growing end-use industries, both in developing and developed economies, are the prime reason behind market growth. Further, the growing trend of automation is expected to supplement market growth.
Increasing oil & gas production & exploration activities to support the growth of pipe wrapping machines
Regional Market Outlook
The global pipe wrapping machines market is segmented into the following regions -- North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South East Asia-Pacific, China, Japan, India and the Middle East and Africa. The regional demand dynamics can be directly correlated with the demand from end-use industries. Asia Pacific, followed by North America, is anticipated to dominate, in terms of sales, and is expected to remain dominant in terms of demand for pipe wrapping machines from end-use industries. Europe is expected to witness high penetration rates owing to rapid industrialization. Latin America is expected to grow with significant CAGR during the forecast period. Middle East & Africa is anticipated to grow at a significant pace over the forecast period owing to growth in oil & gas industries in the region.
Global Pipe Wrapping Machines Market: Key Players
Key players in the global pipe wrapping machines market are:
- Sawyer International
- Pipeline Construction & Engineering Supplies Ltd
- Shanghai Jinglin Packaging Machinery Co. Ltd
- Merlin Engineers Ltd.
- Filsilpek Solutions Private Limited
- SICA SpA
- Signode Industrial Group
- Shandong Dyehome Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Chuanglibao Packaging Machine Co., Ltd.
Opportunities for Market Participants
As the market for pipe wrapping machine is fragmented with several small players, the manufacturers in the market are focusing on expanding their market presence across the globe through expansions. Moreover, manufacturers are also focused on research and development activities to develop new and innovative products to meet consumer needs.
Brief Approach to Research
FMI will follow a triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, technology and pipe type of the product segments covered in the study are followed by a demand-side analysis to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level and consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the pipe wrapping machines market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the pipe wrapping machines market and their potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Technology roadmap involved, from inception period to present date
- Detailed value chain analysis of the pipe wrapping machines market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the global pipe wrapping machines market
- In-depth pricing analysis by key product segments, regions and major pipe wrapping machines market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario in the global pipe wrapping machines market
- Analysis of the global pipe wrapping machines market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key pipe wrapping machines market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of top players in the pipe wrapping machines market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pipe Wrapping Machines Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The market for pipe wrapping machines can be segmented on the basis of technology, pipe type and end-use industry.
- Manual Wrapping Machines
- Automatic Wrapping Machines
By Pipe Type:
- Plastic Pipe
- PVC Pipe
- Copper Pipe
- Steel Pipe
By End-Use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Pipe Wrapping Machines Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Pipe Wrapping Machines Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Pipe Wrapping Machines Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Pipe Wrapping Machines Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.