This Fluoroscopy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fluoroscopy market.
Fluoroscopy is the enhanced X-ray which produces the moving images of an object on the screen or television like monitor. It is mainly used for the imaging of gastrointestinal tract to diagnose the clinical conditions such as tumors, ulcers, inflammation, blockades etc. It can also be used to monitor the procedures such as angiography, venography, orthopedic surgeries, and placement of peritoneal catheters, certain biopsies and many other surgical procedures which require radiological intervention. Being a minimally invasive technique, interventional radiology is widely accepted by the geriatric population. Many open surgeries are now replaced with the minimally invasive procedures after the introduction of fluoroscopy, which resulted in minimum risks to the patients and also reduces the length of stay in the hospital. Some other uses of fluoroscopy include locating foreign bodies, image guided anesthetic injections, percutaneous vertebroplasty, cardiac catheterization etc. Fluoroscopy instruments are often used with the mobile C-arms which allows the imaging of an object from different angles.
Fluoroscopy Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Fluoroscopy Market: Segmentation
The global fluoroscopy market is classified on the basis of type of surgery, end use and geography.
Fluoroscopy Market: Overview
The cardiovascular intervention segment is expected to dominate the global fluoroscopy market over the other segments due to large number of applications. Growing number of orthopedic surgeries due to increasing incidences of road accidents in US , advances in technology and increasing awareness among the people are some other factors which are expected to support the growth of global fluoroscopy market over the forecast period.
Fluoroscopy Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global fluoroscopy market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America dominated the global market for fluoroscopy in 2014 due to innovative techniques, good investments in infrastructures and good reimbursement policies for diagnostic procedures. The fluoroscopy market in the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow further with moderate rate due to expanding aging population.
Fluoroscopy Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in global fluoroscopy market are GE Heathcare., Orthoscan Inc., Hologic Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Medical Solutions, Philips N.V., Hitachi Ltd., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Amico X-ray technologies, Carestream Health to name a few. The global fluoroscopy market is highly competitive as new players are entering into the market such as Canon U.S.A. Inc. because of increasing demand for new innovative techniques in X-ray and radiology.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fluoroscopy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on type of surgery, the global fluoroscopy market is segmented into the following:
- Cardiovascular interventions
- Orthopedic surgeries
Based on end use type, the global fluoroscopy market is segmented into the following:
- Diagnostic centers
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Fluoroscopy Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Fluoroscopy Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Fluoroscopy Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Fluoroscopy Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)