This Foamed End Caps market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Foamed End Caps market.
Foamed End Caps Market: Overview
The protective packaging products are available in three forms such as a rigid, flexible and foamed protective packaging solution. Protective packaging segment such as foamed end caps of the packaging industry includes manufacturing uses of packaging material which are designed to protect the contents by preserving the integrity of the product. Foamed protective packaging solution includes foamed in place, molded foamed, loose fill peanuts and polyolefin rolled foamed and foamed end caps. Foamed end caps is constructed and designed to protect the products or goods from magnetic, vibration, shock, electrostatic or atmospheric damage. It helps to reduce waste and save money, while shipping the product to customers or storing them in a warehouse.
Foamed End Caps Market: Dynamics
Increased manufacturing activity and high industrial output remains important to both the developed and the developing economies which also drives the foamed end caps market. Foamed end caps manufacturers need to evaluate and fulfill the requirements of protection, therefore, the protective packaging such as foamed end caps market is widely dependent on the manufacturing industry; hence, manufacturing products such as motor vehicle parts, appliances, and industrial machinery are gaining huge traction. Manufacturers and retailers use simplified designs, lightweight packs, and recyclable materials for transportation of the products that is fulfilled by foamed end caps, therefore driving the market.
However, the recyclability issues create environmental concern due to the waste generated by foamed end caps, and hence, considered as a restraining factor toward the growth of the foamed end caps market. Moreover, the fraction of landfill space it takes up is much higher considering its lightweight. Therefore, the transformation of the protective packaging industry from foamed plastic to another form of raw material and integration process among service providers due to the change perception toward environment are likely to hinder the growth of the foamed end caps market.
Foamed End Caps Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global foamed end caps market can be segmented as North America, Latin America, Europe, South & East Asia, Oceania and other emerging countries. In developing economies, increase in the consumption of end products due to change in living standard and growing income has created new market opportunities to evolve. The retail environment in developing countries such as China, India, and Malaysia has experienced a massive transformation with significant increase in number of retail formats such as hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores, and retail e-commerce, therefore driving the foamed end caps market in the region. However, in developed regions such as U.S., Germany, the demand is considered to be fragmented as customers ask for variations and different types of products, hence generating tepid demand from foamed end caps market.
Foamed End Caps Market: Key Players
Some of the global key players in the foamed end caps market are mentioned below:
- BASF SE
- Plastifoamed Company
- Technifoamed Inc.
- Protective Foamed Packaging LLC
- Advanced Foamed, Inc.
- ACH Foamed Technologies, Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Pregis Corporation
Foamed End Caps Market: Key Developments
Some of the developments in the foamed end caps market are as follows:
- In September 2016, BASF SE announced the setting up of a new production line for Ultrason polyarylsulfone at its site in Yeosu in Korea, a new regional platform for design activities in Shanghai, JV with Kolon Plastics for the production of polyoxymethylene (POM).
- In 2016, Sonoco acquired Laminar Media, a specialty medical products company in the U.K., and the Pharmaport technology from AAR, an aftermarket solutions provider.
- In September 2016, Pregis acquired Easypack, a U.K.-based paper-protective packaging company
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global Foamed end caps market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with Foamed end caps market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Foamed end caps market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Foamed End Caps Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Foamed End Caps Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, global foamed end caps can be segmented as:
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
On the basis of end use, global foamed end caps can be segmented as:
- personal care and household
- Electrical and electronics
A detailed overview of the parent market of foamed end caps market.
- Changing market dynamics in the foamed end caps industry
- In-depth segmentation of foamed end caps market
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in foamed end caps market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered in the foamed end caps market.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Foamed End Caps Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Foamed End Caps Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Foamed End Caps Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Foamed End Caps Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)