This Foil Tapes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Foil Tapes market.
Global foil tapes market: Introduction
Foil tapes are metal-backed tapes that are mainly used in industries to withstand heavy load and enable heavy and specialized machines to work efficiently. Due to increase in adoption of automated technology, the global foil tapes market has witnessed a rise in demand, by industrialists. In addition, foil tapes also enable efficient cooling and heating, which involves thermal conduction and heat-light reflection over the surface. The high preference for foil tapes can be attributed to their excellent resistance towards high humidity and extreme conditions, which includes exposure to UV light, high temperatures, and chemicals. Added to that, foil tapes are highly malleable and have rugged characteristics, which makes them an ideal choice for heavy usage. Foil tapes find application in metal finishing, appliance, aerospace and automotive industries. Foil tapes are primarily used for shielding, grounding and sealing applications. Overall, the foil tapes market is anticipated to witness significant growth, over the forecast period.
Global Foil Tapes Market: Dynamics
Foil tapes cater to an extensive range of industries, and are heavily used in appliance, aerospace, metal finishing, specialty vehicle, machinery, construction, manufacturing and transportation markets. This is expected to be the major contributor to growth of the global foil tapes market. The global foil tapes market is being driven by innovation in terms of adhesives used. New varieties of foil tapes with acrylic adhesives are known to increase their bond with age. The major drivers for growth of the global foil tapes market includes, easy-peel, high water resistance and total water vapour barrier. Foil tapes are also used on seams and joints of fiberglass, which has witnessed increased usage in the consumer electronic goods market. Other features which increase preference for foil tapes over alternate solutions include less dependence on additional fasteners such as scrap metals, metal screws to seal or cover large areas, which is a prominent attribute in case of aluminium foil tapes. Growth of applications in art and craft field is also expected to fuel growth of the global foil tapes market. Increasing demand in marine applications for manufacturing of boats, and usage in wire coating to reduce vibration fatigue in metal, plastic panel and support structures, is anticipated to facilitate growth in demand for foil tapes.
Global Foil Tapes Market: Market Segmentation
Foil Tapes market has been segmented on the basis of backing material, product type, application, and end use. On the basis of product type, foil tapes market has been segmented in lead foil tapes, aluminium foil tapes, sound damping foil tapes, and butyl foil tapes. On the basis of application, foil tapes market can be segmented as – temperature resistant barrier, electromagnetic shielding, air tightening, and sealing. On the basis of end use, foil tapes market can be segmented in automotive, industrial applications, building and construction, manufacturing, foil arts transportation, and logistics. On the basis of adhesive material, foil tapes market has been segmented in acrylic, silicone, and rubber foil tapes. On the basis of substrate, foil tapes market has been segmented in aluminium foil tapes, aluminium with glass foil tapes, tin foil tapes, copper foil tapes, steel foil tapes and lead foil tapes.
Global Foil Tapes Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global foil tapes market has been segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Japan. The North American region is expected to lead the global foil tapes market, owing to strong presence of defence, construction, machinery, aerospace, and automotive sector. Emerging economies such as China and India have been witnessing record growth of the industrial sector and aerospace & defence industry, over the past few years, and are anticipated to witness rapid growth of these industries in the future. This is expected to result in an increased application of foil tapes. Latin America is anticipated to follow a similar trend.
Global Foil Tapes Market: Key Players
Few of the key players operating in the global foil tapes market are- 3M, Advance Tapes International Ltd, Shurtape Technologies LLC, Morgan Industries Limited, Zhenjiang Runfa Aluminium Co., Ltd., Tape India, Thomas Publishing Company, Matrix Adhesive Coating Industry, Maxal Impex, Pronat Industries Ltd.
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Foil Tapes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Foil Tapes Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Foil Tapes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Foil Tapes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Foil Tapes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Foil Tapes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)