This Force Gauge market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Force Gauge market.
A force gauge is used to measure the tension, compression, and torque for product testing, material testing, quality control and assurance, scientific laboratories, and educational applications. Manufacturers are focussing on to optimize materials, processes, and products to achieve higher performance and safety at a minimum cost. Manufacturers test their materials and products to find out right manufacturing mix. Force measurement is carried out in various industries like packaging, automobile, medical, and many other industries. The peak force is generally taken as a final result to decide whether that part is accepted or not.
Force Gauge Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing demand for automotive industry is driving the force gauge market
Worldwide, the automotive industry has been growing due to continuous advancement in technology. Key manufacturers are focusing on new product launches to fulfil the changing customers’ requirements. While manufacturing, prior attention should be given to components safety and reliability. For the automotive industry, force gauge helps to determine the strength of Body, Door, Brake and Accelerator Pedal, Steering Wheel, Seat, Engine Room, etc. and it is also used for continuous inspection at the time of production. Therefore, the growing automotive industry is boosting the demand for force gauge.
Global upward trend for packaging industry is promoting market growth for force gauge
Consumers are becoming more aware of the environmental effects of packaging. Therefore, manufacturers are continuously focussing on to improve the packaging material and make an impression on customers’ mind. Additionally, the packaging industry is also focussing on luxury packaging for high-end products. Flexible packaging is one of the fastest-growing markets in the global packaging market. In the packaging industry, force gauge is used to test the durability and strength of the packaging, and the highest force is taken as the result to assure the safe packaging. Due to earlier mentioned trends, the packaging industry is growing, which is boosting the market of the force gauge.
Force Gauge Market: Competition Landscape
Key manufacturer of force gauge are PCE Deutschland GmbH, IMADA Incorporated, AMETEK.Inc., Mark-10, Mecmesin, Electromatic Equipment Co., Inc, FLIR Systems, SAUTER GmbH, Dillon, OMEGA Engineering, Alluris GmbH & Co. KG, Wagner Instruments, Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd., NIDEC-SHIMPO CORPORATION. Key players are continuously focussing on developing force gauge using advanced technology.
- NIDEC-SHIMPO CORPORATION, a leading manufacturer of force gauge, has launched FGE- XY force gauge which has 1800 reversible display and dual labelled keypad for pull and push applications. The force gauge has sample rate of about 1000Hz with 12-hour battery backup. FGE- XY models are available from 0.5 lbs to 200 lb ranges.
Force Gauge Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, global force gauge market is segmented into seven key regions: South Asia, East Asia, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, North America, and Oceania. East Asia and North America is anticipated to show significant market growth during the forecast period because of the increasing electronics industry. The packaging industry in Europe accounts for approximately 30% of the global market in 2018, which is boosting the force gauge market in Europe. High adoption of force gauge in Europe and South Asia due to the rapid growing automotive industry is driving the market positively. Presence of key manufacturers like NIDEC-SHIMPO CORPORATION and Alluris GmbH & Co. KG in North America and Europe is driving the market for force gauge in these regions.
The report on Force gauge is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Force gauge Market Segments
- Force gauge Market Dynamics
- Force gauge Market Size
- Force gauge of Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Force gauge Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Force Gauge Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Force Gauge Market: Segmentation
The global Force Gauge market can be segmented on the basis of modularity type, technology type, and end use.
Based on Modularity Type, the global Force Gauge market can be segmented as
Based on Technology Type, the global Force Gauge market can be segmented as
Based on End Use, the global Force Gauge market can be segmented as
- Food & Beverage
- Other Industries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Force Gauge Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Force Gauge Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Force Gauge Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Force Gauge Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.