This Fractionated Lecithin market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fractionated Lecithin market.
Fractionated Lecithin Market Outlook
Fractionated lecithin is made from the lecithin by fractionating it with a solvent such as ethanol. Lecithin is available in the gums of edible oils. It is a by-product of oil extraction and until recently, it was being thrown away as waste. But due to the various benefits the lecithin offers, it has gained popularity. The fractionated lecithin can be obtained by many different sources but the most popular is the soybean and sunflower. Fractionated lecithin is used in the food processing industry for either increasing the functionality of the food products or for stabilizing purposes in industrial food processing. It is also being used for improving the texture of the food and to reduce the hardness of the food products it is used in.
The fractionated lecithin containing more than 50% of phospholipid content is being used in the pharmaceutical industry as they are characterized by high cost due to the complex and expensive technology of their separation. Fractionated lecithin containing less than 50% is used in the food processing industry for economic reasons.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Requirement of High Nutritional Content in the Processed Food Has Resulted in the Increased Use of Fractionated Lecithin in These Products
Fractionated lecithin is being used in the food products to increase the functionality of the food products it is being added to. The creation of the encapsulation form of micronutrients assures the effective absorption by the human body. Thus, the manufacturers of the food products are increasing the nutritional density of the products using these ingredients such as fractionated lecithin. The fractionated lecithin is also used as a stabilizer and an emulsifier in bakery products, convenience foods, dairy products, canned foods, and many other processed food products. Also, a lot of research is being carried out for incorporation of fractionated lecithin in the food products. It is also being used in the reduced fat products as the fractionated lecithin increases the shortening effect without the requirement of the high-fat ingredients such as butter and margarine. The main use of the fractionated lecithin is in the bakery industry but only on an industrial basis.
Fractionated Lecithin Market: Regional Analysis
Fractionated lecithin is being extensively used in the food processing industry and the pharmaceuticals. But it has not gained worldwide recognition and there is research being conducted on the benefits of fractionated lecithin in other applications. The use of the fractionated lecithin in the food products is more popular in North America and it is less known in the Asia Pacific region. But the benefits offered by the fractionated lecithin is expected to gain traction in the upcoming years.
Berg + Schmidt GmbH & Co. KG, in 2013, launched a range of fractionated lecithin from sunflower and soybean which contain hydrogenated and non-hydrogenated types for repairing skin damage. The fractionated lecithin can be used to manufacture liposome, nanoemulsions etc. that are physiologically related to the skin.
Fractionated Lecithin Market: Key Participants
Some of the key market participants in the tapioca pearls market are:
- Sime Darby Unimills B.V.
- Cargill, Inc.
- Blattmann Schweiz AG
- American Lecithin Company
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Berg + Schmidt GmbH & Co. KG
- Lipoid GmbH
- Avril Group (Novastell Essential Ingredients)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with cosmetic containers market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fractionated Lecithin Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fractionated Lecithin Market: Segmentation
The fractionated lecithin can be segmented on the basis of source, form, product type and end use.
On the basis of source, the fractionated lecithin market can be segmented as:
- Others (Egg, Maize)
On the basis of form, the fractionated lecithin market can be segmented as:
On the basis of product type, the fractionated lecithin market can be segmented as:
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC) enriched
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC) depleted
On the basis of end use, the fractionated lecithin market can be segmented as:
- Food Processing
- Soups and Sauces
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- A detailed overview of the safety box for syringe market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the safety box for syringe market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the safety box for syringe market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the safety box for syringe market
- Strategies for key players operating in the and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint