This Genetic Analyzers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Genetic Analyzers market.
The rise in technological advancements in sequencing technology along with the increase in genetic mapping programs are playing a significant role in supporting the growing demand for genetic analyzers. Also, the growing awareness towards the genetic disorders is supporting the growth of the market. Rapid adoption of genetic analyzers is witnessed to provide suitable treatment in case of abnormalities. Moreover, the demand for genetic analyzers is also increasing due to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases and the use of genetic analyzers for the diagnosis of specific diseases.
Genetic analyzers are automated systems which help in sequencing DNA for various applications such as genotyping and mutation analyses. The growing demand for genetic analyzers for identification of genes and for the analysis of inherited diseases is creating potential growth opportunities for genetic analyzers market. Also, the advancements in genetic analysis helps in the treatment of cancer and in creating better solutions in the field of diagnostics and drug discovery. Therefore, due to the continuous innovation in the genetic analysis the demand for genetic analyzers is growing significantly.
Genetic Analyzers Market: Drivers and Challenges
Significant investments in research and development are the key factors driving the growth of genetic analyzers market. Also, the rapid advancements in the field of genetic testing coupled with the growing awareness towards the genetic analysis is also creating potential opportunities for the growth of genetic analyzers market. Furthermore, the increase in clinical genetic sequencing and adult onset disorders are the factors which are propelling the adoption of genetic analyzers.
Apart from this, the integration of high-throughput genomics techniques with the advanced computing capabilities is boosting the demand for genetic analyzers. Also, the increasing automation in the laboratories and healthcare organizations is supporting the growth of genetic analyzers market. The rising demand for genetic analyzers in drug discovery field and for DNA separation method has created the high growth opportunities for genetic analyzers market.
The high cost of genetic analyzers coupled with the limited research & development budget of small and medium sized organizations is the primary factor which hinders the growth of genetic analyzers market. Moreover, the lack of technical expertise for the operability of advanced genetic analyzers is also one of the major challenges restraining the growth of genetic analyzers market.
Genetic Analyzers Market: Competition Landscape
Prominent players in the global genetic analyzers market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abbott laboratories, PerkinElmer, Inc., Celera Group, Quest Diagnostics Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Celera Group, BioRad Laboratories, AutoGenomics Inc., and ELITech Group.
Genetic Analyzers Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, North America is expected to capture significant market share in terms of revenue in the global genetic analyzers market, driven by the development of large-scale diagnostics and research organizations in the region and the presence of key genetic analyzers providers in the U.S. In recent past, it has been observed that the governments of major economies of Europe and Asia Pacific, such as Germany, France, Russia, India, China, U.K., and Japan are focusing on strengthening their healthcare infrastructure and are continuously investing a large portion of their budget in research and development activities. For instance, China, Japan, and Germany are ranked 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in terms of research and development expenditure. Also, the research & development expenditure of Japan was approximately 3.4% of its GDP in 2017. Furthermore, the genetic analyzers markets in MEA and Latin America are expected witness moderate growth owing to the rising prevalence of chronic diseases and growing investments in the research and development sector of various countries in these regions.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Genetic Analyzers Market Segments
- Genetic Analyzers Market Dynamics
- Genetic Analyzers Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Genetic Analyzers Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in Genetic Analyzers Market
- Genetic Analyzers Market Value Chain
- Genetic Analyzers Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Genetic Analyzers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Genetic Analyzers Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Genetic Analyzers Market on the Basis of Product Type:
- Consumables and Reagents
Segmentation of Genetic Analyzers Market on the Basis of Application:
- Fragment Analysis
- Sequence Analysis
- Mutation Detection
- Sanger Sequencing
Segmentation of Genetic Analyzers Market on the Basis of End Use:
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Research & Development Laboratories
- Educational Institutes
- Diagnostic Centres
- Drug Discovery Centres
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Genetic Analyzers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Genetic Analyzers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Genetic Analyzers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Genetic Analyzers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.