This Ground Grid Tester market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ground Grid Tester market.
Like other laboratory equipment components, ground grid tester market has also been establishing a critical market in the recent few years around the globe. Poor foundation contributes to downtime; a lack of proper grounding is hazardous and amplifies the risk of equipment failure. For its specific ability to inspect substation ground grids, ground grid testers are gaining significant traction across regions. A ground grid tester is one of the newest technologies amongst the variants of test sets for ground grid inspection. The locations that involve generation, consumption and distribution of electricity need some safety measures to be followed to avoid hazardous situations. Several international and national regulations have been made that are to be checked regularly. The grounding of the exposed conductive parts of the connection to the earth in case of a fault is one of the most fundamental safety measures. A grounding system consists of all the conductors that facilitate the function of grounding whereas ground grid is a meshed system of conductors that are buried under to provide contact with the underlying earth. The ground grid tester market is likely to showcase considerable growth in the upcoming years owing to the rapid growth in urbanization and rise in middle-class incomes leading to increased electricity requirements. The effectiveness of grounding grid systems should be checked using ground test instruments such as the ground grid testers that check the efficiency of connections to the ground. Ground grid tester allows the easy testing of the grid circuits and detects the faults (if any).
Growth in Utility Sector to Bolster Ground Grid Tester Sales
Ground grid testers are usually fully automatic and have their primary injection testing capabilities up to 800 A or up to 7000 A. The USB and Ethernet interface for PC connection makes it a consumer-friendly instrument. The ground grid tester detects the faults in the ground grids ensuring the early detection of the hazardous conditions (if any). The ground grid tester market is likely to showcase robust growth over the forecast period due to rapid growth in the utility sector. The demand for ground grid tester has been blooming due to growth in the utilities and the construction industries. The growth in the field of power generation leads to the increased sales for ground grid tester market. The power generation industry deploys several ground grid testers for fault detection, up-thrusting the ground grid tester market. The rapid and ever-growing urbanization has also been aiding the ground grid tester market due to the robust growth in utilization of ground grids in the modern infrastructure.
2V – 4V Segment to Register Maximum Share in the Ground Grid Tester Market
Ground grid tester market is segmented by voltage, sales channel, and region. The ground grid tester market segmentation by voltage includes up to 2V ground grid tester, 2V - 4V ground grid tester and above 4V ground grid tester. Among the ground grid tester by voltage, the 2V to 4V have been reported to account for a leading share in sales. On the basis of the sales channel, the ground grid tester market is classified into direct sales, specialty stores, modern trade channels, e-commerce. The direct sales segment dominates the global ground grid tester market.
Strong Presence of Ground Grid Tester Manufacturers in Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
By region, the ground grid tester market is broadly subdivided into seven regions, as North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS, APEJ, MEA, Russia and, Japan. Although there is a significant concentration of players in North America, ground grid tester manufacturers are predominantly concentrated in the Asia Pacific region, primarily in China. Focus on increased safety concerns and innovative technologies for testing in the utility sector are the primary factors driving the growth of the market for ground grid tester in the APEJ region. A considerable number of manufacturers have tilted toward automation coupled with the use of conveyor chains for increased performance and productivity thereby developing the necessity for the ground grid tester in the market. The new labor laws and inexpensive labor in the region have also aided the manufacturing industry, rendering a large market for ground grid tester in the region. Apart from APEJ, Europe and North America regions are also expected to represent considerable growth in the upcoming years in the ground grid tester market. Some of the key market players in the ground grid tester market are AEMC Instruments, DV Power, Megger, Fluke Corporation, Omicron, E&S Grounding Solutions, Isa Altanova Group, and other prominent players.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Ground Grid Tester market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Ground Grid Tester market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The Ground Grid Tester Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Ground Grid Tester Market Segments
- Ground Grid Tester Market Dynamics
- Ground Grid Tester Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Ground Grid Tester Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (EU-4, BENELUX, Nordic, U.K., Germany, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- APEJ (Greater China, India, ASEAN, South Korea, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Ground Grid Tester market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ground Grid Tester Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Ground Grid Tester market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Ground Grid Tester Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Ground Grid Tester Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Ground Grid Tester Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Ground Grid Tester Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.