This Heater Cooler Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Heater Cooler Devices market.
Heater-cooler devices are used during surgeries to cool or warm patients depending on their case. The heart cooler devices forms an important part of surgeries related to lungs and heart. Heater-cooler devices include tanks that provide temperature-controlled water to external heat exchangers or to warming/cooling blankets through closed water circuits. Heater-cooler devices are Class II devices that can be included under one of the following cardiovascular classification regulations: 870.4250 Cardiopulmonary Bypass Temperature Controller or 870.5900 Thermal Regulating System.
Heater-Cooler Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Heater-Cooler Devices Market: Segmentation
Heater-Cooler Devices Market: Overview
The cardiopulmonary bypass temperature controller is used to supply temperature controlled water to the heat exchange devices intended to supply temperature controlled blood to the type of surgery being performed. Thermal Regulating Systems are used with cooling/warming devices. Though these heater-cooler devices fall under the cardiovascular class of regulation, they can be used for other medical procedures. According to the CDC, every years there are around 250,000 heart by-pass surgeries performed in the U.S. The heater cooler-devices form a very important part of life saving surgeries as they maintain the temperature of the circulating blood or the organ.
Heater-Cooler Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, heater-cooler devices market has been divided into seven regions including North- America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia- Pacific excluding Japan, Japan Middle-East & Africa and Latin America. The heater-cooler devices market is dominated by North America region while Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a fastest growing region. In October 2015, the U.S. FDA had issued safety communications related to heater-cooler devices to help reduce the risk of infection to patients. The document included certain recommendations related to the use of the heater-cooler devices to minimize the changes of nontuberculous mycobacterium infections.
Heater-Cooler Devices Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the heater-cooler devices market participants are Terumo Corporation., Sorin Group and CardioQuip, among others. The potential offered by the heater cooler devices has led to the improvement of the current product offerings offered. Market players manufacturing the heater-cooler devices are modifying their existing heater-cooler devices and applying for approvals. This trend is expected to create a market for heater-cooler devices where there is a demand for upgraded products and the market players are also developing the heater-cooler devices to compete with the rest. In August 2017, Livanova PLC announced the implementation of a device modification to its existing 3T Heater-Cooler devices in Western Europe. The modification of the heater-cooler device offered to the customer comes at no cost. The heater-cooler device available to the customer was upgraded with the installation of an internal sealing and vacuum system.
LivaNova plans to implement the design modification on existing heater-cooler devices in the field, as one part of a three-part device remediation plan to address the important industry-wide issue concerning the use of heater-coolers during open-heart surgery.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Heater Cooler Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of application, the heater-cooler devices market can be segmented as:
- Heart Bypass
- Heart-Valve Replacement
- Other Heart And Lung Operations
On the basis of end user, the heater-cooler devices market can be segment as:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Trauma Centers
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Heater Cooler Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Heater Cooler Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Heater Cooler Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Heater Cooler Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)