This Herbal Tea market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Herbal Tea market.
In today’s world the second largest consumed beverage is tea after water. Herbal Tea is the new emerging trend among the health conscious people. Herbal tea is made from infusion or by boiling the herbs, spices or dissolved chemicals from herbal or plant material in water to extract the active herbal ingredients. These herbal teas are taken from eminent true teas like black, green, yellow, etc. It is made from the cured leaves of tea plant Camellia Sinensis and also from decaffeinated tea. Like beverages, herbal tea can be presented as hot or cold. Herbal tea can be consumed as iced tea too by chilling it with ice cubes in summer season. Herbal tea can be consumed with sugar or honey, with or without fruit juices for health conscious people and diabetic people. Drinking herbal tea cuts down caffeine intake and helps in reducing sugar level. There are various types of herbal teas like ginger, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, hibiscus, jasmine, rosehip, mint, chamomile, etc.
Herbal Tea Market Segmentation:
Herbal tea market is segmented on the basis of raw material type, flavor type, packaging type, product type and region. On the basis of raw material type herbal tea market is segmented as black tea, green tea and yellow tea. Out of these segments black herbal tea market share is less as compared to green herbal tea which is recognized as nutritious and healthier to the young generation especially. Green herbal tea provides wider spectrum of varieties and new product developments in relation to black herbal tea. On the basis of product type herbal tea is segmented as instant premixes, liquid and powdered RTD and syrups. From these given segments powdered instant premixes are being widely used as it is easy to carry anywhere and is favorable in every season. Liquid herbal tea is consumed on a large scale as a refreshing drinks which contributes a rapid growth in herbal tea market. The syrup includes sugar and herbal tea extracts which is mostly used by the young generation benefiting to increase the market share of herbal tea market.
Herbal tea market is segmented as flavor types like lemongrass, peppermint, fruit, hibiscus, ginger and chamomile. Lemongrass herbal tea is mostly consumed worldwide. Peppermint herbal tea relieves muscle spasms and is used widely. Herbal tea made from chamomile flowers can be helpful in insomnia. Herbal tea is also segmented on the basis of packaging like can packaging, carton packs, herbal tea bags, herbal tea paper pouches and loose tea, which covers herbal tea market share and is expected to expand widely in the forthcoming years.
Herbal Tea Market: Regional Outlook
The herbal tea market is segmented on the basis of regions like North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East and Africa. Japan, Eastern Europe and North America are in increasing demand for herbal tea, which is the
potential market and established markets for herbal tea due to its anti-aging properties. New herbal tea brands are appearing weekly with the increasing demands for processed foods and ready to drink beverages on a large scale and is expected to scroll robust CAGR in forthcoming years.
Herbal Tea Market: Drivers
Increased population, disposable income, growing health awareness of the consumers and the ongoing wellness trends are some of the driving factors influencing to enlarge the herbal tea market in the anticipated years. Lipton Herbal Tea is mostly used for the treatment of liver problems by supporting it in the release of toxins from the body. In many cases the frontier between enjoyment and medicinal purposes have shifted to obscure. These trends in turn initiated opportunities for the herbal tea extract producers to contribute the functional food and neutraceutical market sectors with new ingredients.
Herbal Tea Market: Key Players
The key players operating in herbal tea market consists of AB Food and Beverages, Tata Global Beverages, Martin Bauer Group, Nestea, Unilever, Buddha’s Herbs, Green Earth Products Pvt Ltd, Mothers Parkers Tea and Coffee Inc., Global Herbitech, Rooibos and Typhoo India.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Herbal Tea MarketSegments
- Herbal Tea Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Herbal Tea Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Herbal Tea Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Herbal Tea Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Herbal Tea Players Competition & Companies involved
- Herbal Tea Market Technology
- Herbal Tea Market Value Chain
- Herbal Tea Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Herbal Tea Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Herbal Tea Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Herbal Tea Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Herbal Tea Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Herbal Tea Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Herbal Tea Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Herbal Tea Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)