This Immunochemistry Analyzer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Immunochemistry Analyzer market.
Immunochemistry analyzer are becoming more and more popular in the global clinical chemistry and immunoassay as these are proved to be very effective tool to diagnose cancer, hepatitis, illegal drugs, fertility problems, sodium levels, endocrine function, and the detection of blood clots.
There are approximately more than 180,000 immunochemistry analyzers were installed globally in 2013. Out of which only about 17-20% of these analyzers are installed in the United States. This statistic suggests that the markets like China, India, and Japan where there is lack of basic lab facility prevails are adopting this new technology .Also it’s been seen that the recurring consumable sales are a strong factor to segment growth.
Immunochemistry analyzers are instruments that automatically run tests on samples from patients to detect any number of biologically active substances .It is very important to know which analyzer to use as different analyzers have different analysis time, and need different reagents which make these instrument highly sophisticated. These analyzers are mainly being used in infectious disease testing, cancer, cardiac, and autoimmune diseases.
Immunochemistry Analyzer Market: Drivers and Restraints
Under the strong rules & regulation laboratories find it difficult to have good revenues. Thus it’s very important to find ways to sustain in such a cost-crunched environment. Due to the cost cutting in clinical lab fees, profitability per test is decreasing which makes it necessary for the laboratories to focus on the volume rather than the value. There is also heavy pressure for quality, error-free results to ensure patient satisfaction. This forces labs to lean toward more automated systems with effective workflow solutions.
In US, Laboratories are encouraged for automation due to the heavy influx of patients with insurance coverage. But with limited workforce in the clinical lab it’s difficult to manage the huge inflow of patients. On the other hand patients need prompt & error free results. Thus this scenario demands laboratories to seek the help of systems that have a high accuracy, with managing high growing volumes and also offer remote data acquisition capabilities. The automated analyzers working with barcode readers, rack detection systems, and sample/plate identification modules to avoid plate or sample switch.
Immunochemistry Analyzer Market : Overview
With the rapid technological advancement in healthcare industry the immunochemistry analyzer market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR in the forecasted period (2015-2025).
Globally, the immunochemistry market represents approximately 40.1% of the global in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market. Immunochemistry is by far the largest segment by volume, mostly due to routine testing. It is primarily driven by growing access to healthcare.
Immunochemistry Analyzer Market : Region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic region, global immunochemistry analyzer market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
Demand for immunochemistry analyzers is slowing in the US and Western and Eastern Europe. Europe’s challenges in this segment include laboratory consolidation in France and economically troubled Greece, Italy, Spain, and Portugal. China’s growing rural hospital market lacks basic diagnostics laboratory infrastructure and represents an untapped opportunity for affordable immunochemistry analyzers.
Immunochemistry Analyzer Market : Key Players
The market is fully fragmented with leading brands, such as Siemens, Abbott Diagnostics, Beckman Coulter, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Immunochemistry Analyzer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Immunochemistry Analyzer Market:Segmentation
Immunochemistry analyzer market is segmented into following types:
Global immunochemistry analyzer Market, by Instrument Type
- Immunochemistry Analyzers
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers
- Immuno Fluorescence (IFA) Analyzers
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Analyzers
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Analyzers
- Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay (ELFA) Systems
- Multiplexed Assay Systems
- Immunochemistry Stainers
- Automated Stainers
- Semi-Automated Stainers
Global Immunochemistry analyzer Market, By Application
- Therapeutic Drug Development & Monitoring
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Drugs Of Abuse Testing
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Immunochemistry Analyzer Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Immunochemistry Analyzer Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Immunochemistry Analyzer Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Immunochemistry Analyzer Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)