This Breath Analyzers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Breath Analyzers market.
Breath analyzers are the devices which are used to identify the presence of various compounds in the breath sample of individuals. Breathe analyzer devices are mostly used to measure blood alcohol content (BAC) through an exhaled breath. Breath analyzers are considered as fundamental tool for the detection of drugs, alcohol, tuberculosis, asthma and other diseases. Globally large number of road accident cases are noticed owing to the over consumption of alcohol during driving, breath analyzers are recognized as major equipment in enforcing drink and drive laws. Breath analyzers play an important role in the conviction of DUI offenders. By technology, breath analyzer devices market is segmented into fuel cell technology, semiconductor oxide sensor technology, and infrared absorption technology, fuel cell technology being the dominating segment globally. The development in fuel cell technology has been enhanced by number of factors such as accuracy, portability and reliability of the devices. Fuel cell technology followed by infrared absorption technology which is commonly used for desktop machines for evidential breath analyzers. Breath analyzers can be used by personals as well as by professionals to restrict the drunken individuals from entering in the company premises and other social places.
Breath Analyzers Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Breath Analyzers Market: Segmentation
Breath analyzers market is classified on the basis of technology, application, end users and geography.
Breath Analyzers Market: Overview
Breath analyzer devices do not estimate blood alcohol concentration or content directly, as it requires blood sample analysis. Although, they measure blood alcohol concentration indirectly by estimating the amount of alcohol in one’s exhaled breath. The blood alcohol concentration test is based on the relationship between alcohol in the blood and alcohol in the breath circulation through the lungs. The rapid advancement in technology, multiple applications and increased portability of breath analyzer devices are some of the key factors to drive the growth of breath analysers market globally during the forecast period. Law enforcement agencies on the basis of end users and alcohol testing by application held the largest market share in global breath analyzers market. The global breath analyzers market is expected to expand at healthy CAGR during the forecast period.
Breath Analyzers Market: Region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic region, global breath analyzer market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America held largest share in the global market of breath analyzers market followed by Europe, Japan and Asia Pacific owing to high occurrence of several diseases and increasing number of road accidents, great advancement in field of breath analyzer devices and developed healthcare infrastructure. The developing nations in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa hold huge potential for growth in the global breath analyzers market, due to its affordable prices and strict rules enforcing by the government entities.
Breath Analyzers Market: Key Players
Some of the key participating global players in breath analyzers global market are Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, EnviteC-Wismar GmbH, Lifeloc Technologies, BACtrack, Inc., Quest Products, Inc., Akers Biosciences, Inc., Intoximeter, Inc., AK GlobalTech Corporation, Alcohol Countermeasure Systems Corporation. The breath analyzers market is fragmented with few global players and numerous small, domestic players particularly in Europe and Asia Pacific.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Breath Analyzers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on technology, the global breath analyzers market is segmented into the following:
- Semiconductor Oxide technology
- Fuel cell technology
- Infrared absorption technology
Based on application, the global breath analyzers market is segmented into the following:
- Alcohol detection
- Drug abuse detection
- Asthma detection
- pylori infection detection
- Tuberculosis detection
Based on end users, the global breath analyzers market is segmented into following:
- Law Enforcement Agencies
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Breath Analyzers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Breath Analyzers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Breath Analyzers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Breath Analyzers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)