This Esr Analyzer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Esr Analyzer market.
ESR analyzer is a common hematological tester that is mainly used to detect the non-specific inflammation that is caused by infection, blood diseases, diabetes, and collagen vascular diseases. ESR analyzers are used to screen patients with fevers of undermined origin, muscle pain, and arthritides. These analyzers are used in hospitals to measure the sedimentation rate of erythrocytes for accurate and reliable reading.
Increasing cases of infection-related diseases and blood diseases in the recent years are among factors boosting the ESR analyzer market. New advanced automated ESR analyzers provide accurate testing results in a few seconds by using blood samples of 100uL, which is ideal for the geriatric and pediatric population.
Erythrocyte sedimentation rate can be measured by two methods: Wintrobe’s and Westergren’s. The Wintrobe’s method is more complex as compared to Westergren’s method, and nowadays, manufacturers are focusing on manufacturing ESR analyzers that suit the Westergren’s method. Newly added features, such as compact sizing, handheld barcode scanners for patient identification, rapid results, and closed tube sample testing, makes these analyzers user-friendly.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
ESR Analyzer Market: Drivers and Restraints
Technological advancements in ESR and improved healthcare facilities are contributing to the growth of the market
The adoption of advanced semi-automatic and automatic ESR analyzers in the healthcare industry in the recent years are among the prime factors driving the global ESR analyzer market. The shifting preference of doctors from manual ESR analyzers to automatic ESR analyzers is also affecting the overall ESR analyzer market. Automated ESR analyzers have the ability to enhance the workflow and turnaround time. On the other hand, the requirement of lesser workforce and timing is ultimately promoting the growth of the ESR analyzer market.
Another factor that propels the demand of ESR analyzers is improving healthcare facilities across the globe. Advanced healthcare facilities are creating opportunities for manufacturers to capture a significant share of the ESR analyzer market in terms of revenue. Various governments across the globe are heavily investing in the healthcare industry. The rapid adoption of advanced healthcare testing equipment in hospitals is contributing to the growth of the ESR analyzer market. The increasing usage of these analyzers in hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and academic institutions is also fuelling the growth of the ESR analyzer market.
On the other hand, the high prices of automated ESR analyzers is one of the factors restraining the growth of the ESR analyzer market.
ESR Analyzer Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the leading manufacturers of ESR analyzers are ALCOR Scientific Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Caretium Medical Instruments Co., Limited, Hospitex Diagnostics, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Alifax, and Perlong Medical.
The presence of prominent manufacturers in key regions is also considerably driving the ESR analyzer market. The increasing adoption of automated ESR analyzers in hospitals as compared to manual analyzers is creating opportunities for manufacturers to design innovative and advanced ESR analyzers.
For example, Alifax, a manufacturer of ESR analyzers, recently introduced the fully automated Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate analyzer in the market with newly added features such as an internal barcode reader, thermal printer, rapid results with high accuracy, high correlation with the Westergren method, and a simplified needle replacement. This analyzer is capable of providing testing results in 20 seconds by measuring blood cell aggregation.
ESR Analyzer Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, North America is expected to capture a significant share of the ESR analyzer market due to the presence of key manufacturers in this region. Moreover, increasing cases of blood-related diseases in North America is boosting the ESR analyzer market. Increase in the adoption of ESR analyzers in hospitals in European countries, such as the UK and Germany, is propelling the demand for ESR analyzers. Improvements in healthcare facilities in the APEJ are also expected to significantly boost the ESR analyzer market over the forecast period. Increasing investments in the healthcare industry by various governments in the recent years in the MEA region is also contributing to the growth of the ESR analyzer market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Esr Analyzer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
ESR Analyzer Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the ESR analyzer market segmented into:
- Automated ESR Analyzer
- Semi-Automated ESR Analyzer
- Manual ESR Analyzer
On the basis of end use, the ESR analyzer market is segmented into:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic Institutions
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Esr Analyzer Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Esr Analyzer Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Esr Analyzer Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Esr Analyzer Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.