Industrial Fryers Market: Overview
Industrial fryers are kitchen appliances commonly used in the food industry to fry consumables such as pre-cooked snacks, potato products and breaded meats. In industrial fryers, a grid type bunch with hollow pipe are used to properly supply of heat from source to pan to efficiently fry the products. The oil, stored in a pan or container, is heated up to 600 degree centigrade to fry the food products. Industrial fryers, after a certain duration of operation, are cleaned with the help of cleaning agents, carbon di oxide, water and mist.
Chips & crisps are popular snacks and thus, crisp & chip makers are expected to account a noteworthy share in the global industrial fryers market. Therefore, it can be inferred that the industrial fryers market is correlated to the chips & crisps market. The changing consumer preference towards flavored fried products, coupled with the rising awareness pertaining to fatless fried crisps, is expected to upsurge the sales of industrial fryers in the coming years. Among the two types of industrial fryers, i.e. electrical and gas, electrical industrial fryers are relatively more efficient, reliable and compact as compared to gas industrial fryers.
Industrial Fryers Market: Dynamics
Rising consumption of oil fried or dry fried fast foods such as potato chips and meat, coupled with the rising awareness pertaining to fatless fried fast food, is expected to drive the industrial fryers market on a global level. Furthermore, the increasing number of government regulations aimed towards improving the quality of oil fried products is also estimated to drive the growth of the global industrial fryers market. For instance, the
In many developing countries, farmlands are rapidly being acquired for industrial or business purposes, which in turn is indirectly suppressing the overall output of the agriculture sector, subsequently hindering the growth of the industrial fryers market.
Players engaged in the manufacturing of chips and crisps are expanding their manufacturing capacities in developing as well as develop countries in order to cater to the growing demand and bridge the gap between the supply and consumption of oil fried products. For instance, McCain Foods has expanded its potato processing plant in Idaho, U.S., to ramp up its business and make a surplus quantity of oil fried or dry fried products.
Industrial Fryers Market: Regional Outlook
North America and Europe are projected to hold significant value shares in the global industrial fryers market, due to the rising consumption of chips in these regions. In North America, the U.S. accounts for ~86% of the consumption of potato chips and thus, the country registers prominent demand for industrial fryers. After North America, Europe is projected to account for a significant share in the global industrial fryers market. In the region, France is estimated to account for a substantial share, which can be attributed to the fact that the country accounts for 85.5% of Europe’s overall potato chip consumption.
China and Latin America are projected to grow at significant rates in the global industrial fryers market, owing to growing population and increasing consumer spending on oil fried chips and crisps and meat products in the region.
Industrial Fryers Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the industrial fryers market include:
- L.Lennard Pty Ltd.
- HANROW Ltd.
- GEA EasyFry
- Techmate Industries
- FER Inc.
- Nothum Food Processing Systems
- Star Manufacturing
- RVF Catering Ltd.
- Heat and Control, Inc.
- JBT Corporation
The research report for Industrial Fryers market is presenting a comprehensive assessment and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Industrial Fryers market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. Global Industrial Fryers research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Industrial Fryers Market Segments
- Industrial Fryers Market Dynamics
- Industrial Fryers Market Size
- Install base & New sales of Industrial Fryers
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges for Industrial Fryers Market
- Competition & Companies involved in the Industrial Fryers market
- New Technology for Industrial Fryers Market
- Value Chain for Industrial Fryers Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Industrial Fryers report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and Industrial Fryers participants across the value chain. The Industrial Fryers report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Industrial Fryers report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Industrial Fryers market segments and geographies.
Industrial Fryers Market: Segmentation
By product type, the global industrial fryers market has been segmented as:
- Electric Industrial Fryers
- Gas Industrial Fryers
By capacity, the global industrial fryers market has been segmented as:
- Low Capacity (< 100 Kg)
- Medium Capacity(100 Kg to 500 Kg)
- High Capacity (500 Kg to 1000 Kg)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Industrial Fryers market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Industrial Fryers market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the global Industrial Fryers market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered in the global Industrial Fryers market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on global Industrial Fryers market performance
- Must-have information for Industrial Fryers market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.