This Insulated Glass Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Insulated Glass Market market.
Global Insulated glass Market Introduction
Insulated glass is also known as insulated glass unit (IGU), as it is not an individual glass but a combined structure of two glasses separated by a space which is filled by a gas and a desiccant for absorbing moisture. Insulated glass is a sealed structure which is used for insulating spaces from heat transfer. The insulated glass unit consists of various components such as tempered or laminated glass, a spacer, inert gas, and a frame. Various types of glasses are used for fabrication of insulated glass depending upon the requirement and priority of the user. Insulated glass units are majorly used in windows to save the electricity for cooling or heating the houses or the commercial buildings. Insulated avoids the transfer heat from inside out and to inside from outer environment. Ample of energy is spent on cooling or heating the building spaces, whether it may be commercial building or a household. This energy can be effectively saved by using insulated glass. The major applications of insulated glass includes panels, doors, sliding doors, bent and curved panels, and amongst others.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market Dynamics of Insulated glass Market
Growing urbanization and increasing demand for high performance insulation products, all over the world, is putting pressure on the manufacturers to meet the demand, which is pushing new developments in the insulated glass market. Increasing infrastructure projects in the emerging countries is pushing the demand for insulated glass. Moreover, the initiatives for energy saving from developed as well as developing countries e.g. LEED certification is boosting the demand for insulated glass in the market. Today, major portion of the total energy consumed is shared by space heating and cooling application in building interiors. Therefore use of insulated glass can reduce the energy consumption to a great extent. Increasing focus on energy saving is driving the demand for various alternatives for energy saving. Insulated glass plays a vital role in the energy saving through insulating spaces from external environment. This is driving global market for insulated glass.
Alternative products for insulation of spaces can be a restraining factor for the growth of the insulated glass market
Increasing energy saving initiatives is pushing new developments of products for insulation, which includes insulation coatings, insulation composites, foams, and others. Development of new alternative products for insulations can impact potentially on the growth of the insulated glass market. Insulated glass is an expensive product compared to other insulation products. The cost of insulated glass also increases with the increase in strength and other safety features of the glass. Therefore it is a challenging for the manufacturers to reduce cost of glass and provide innovative insulated glass products.
Insulated glass market trends: Innovation and new product developments
Good transparency and durability of the insulated glass, is at the center of focus by the manufacturers. High performance materials are being used in insulated glass, for improving the strength and performance of the glass. Continuous research and development in the field of insulation technology is bolstering the new product developments in this market. Increasing demand for durable and highly transparent and efficient insulation windows and doors is expected to boost the growth of the global insulated glass market.
Insulated glass Market: Regional Outlook
Large population and increasing infrastructure developments in India, China, Saudi Arabia and other countries in the world are the emerging markets driving the insulated glass market over the globe. Asia Pacific region is considered as the major consumer base of the global insulated glass market where the region witnessed high growth in last decade. North America and Europe followed Asia Pacific in terms of demand for insulated glass, however insulated glass market in Europe and North America is expected to grow at a moderate rate. Latin America is also identified with a notable share in the global insulated glass market. Middle East and Africa is also creating lots of opportunities for insulated glass market players as the construction market is growing at a significant growth rate, in the region.
Global Insulated glass Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global insulated glass market are:
- AGC Glass Company North America
- CIG Glass
- Fuso Glass India Pvt. Ltd
- sedak GmbH & Co. KG
- Hartung Glass Industries
- Intertek Group plc
- Innovative Glass Products
- Technical Glass Products
- Wojan Window & Door Corporation
- Clearvue Insulating Glass
- Glass Insulators Inc.
The global market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The global market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The global insulated glass market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Insulated glass Market Segments
- Insulated glass Market Dynamics
- Insulated glass Market Size
- Insulated glass Supply & Demand
- Insulated glass Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Insulated glass Competition & Companies Involved
- Insulated glass Technology
- Insulated glass Value Chain
The Global Insulated glass Market: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The global market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Insulated Glass Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global insulated glass market segmentation
On the basis of type, the global insulated glass market can be segmented as:
- Heated Insulating Glass
- Tempering Insulating Glass
- Custom Insulated Glass
- Other Glasses
On the basis of Applications, the global insulated glass market can be segmented as:
- Doors & Partitions.
- Kitchen Appliances & Cabinets.
- Floors & Ceilings.
- Furniture & Curtain Walls.
- Railings & Bolted structures.
- Automotive Glasses
On the basis of End User, the global insulated glass market can be segmented as:
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial & Institutional Buildings
- Industrial Users
The Global Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint