This Insulated Thermal Box Liners market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Insulated Thermal Box Liners market.
Insulated thermal box liners are the packaging solutions that enable an ordinary packaging box into a thermally insulated box by restricting the flow of heat across the liner. The passive temperature controlled packaging solutions, such as insulated thermal box liners, are getting traction over active temperature controlled packaging solution for application in low distance transport of cold storage products due to the high initial cost of refrigerators, heavy weight of the machinery, low durability and maintenance requirement, and some other factors. Insulated thermal box liners are highly economic and effective solution for cold storage and transport purpose attracting consumers. This is the reason why the global insulated thermal box liners market has been considered for market analysis. High-density foam boxes were used traditionally as a passive temperature control solution, while insulated thermal box liners have enabled any ordinary box to transport products which require thermal insulation.
Insulated Thermal Box Liners Market: Key Developments
The insulated bubble box liners with the aluminum layer are one of the prominent development in the insulated thermal box liners market. As aluminum act as an excellent moisture barrier protecting the primary product from interaction with water content, bubble wrap protecting the primary product from physical impacts, and the complete combination of air bubbles and aluminum protecting the primary product from environmental heat, insulated bubble box liners are highly preferred by the consumers due to its economic availability and driving the insulated thermal box liners market. For adding odor barrier and other barrier properties to the insulated thermal box liners, ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH) and polyamide (PA) materials are also incorporated in the insulated thermal box liners majorly for the storage and transport of pharmaceuticals and cosmetic products. Furthermore, some key packaging market players such as Sealed Air Corporation has introduced highly sustainable insulated thermal box liners made up of kraft paper and paper fibers, produced from recycled paper and also provides cushioning to the primary product with the padding.
Insulated Thermal Box Liners Market: Research Methodology
According to an industry survey conducted by the Sonoco Products Company, around US$ 2.8 Bn was spent globally in 2014 for the specialized packaging and monitoring devices for temperature sensitive healthcare products. According to another market research conducted by our company on the passive temperature-controlled packaging solutions, the market was valued at US$ 7.6 Bn in 2017 and is expected to rise at a CAGR of around 9% by the next ten years. The global temperature-controlled pharmaceuticals transportation is likely to increase at an annual growth rate of approximately 10% while about 8% for the food and beverage industry. At present market scenario, food and beverage industry is estimated to account for more than half of the global passive temperature controlled packaging solutions market. These secondary data points play a crucial role in verifying the insulated thermal box liners market numbers.
EXHIBIT-1: Growth rate and market share matrix by end-user industry
For estimating the insulated thermal box liners market, the passive temperature controlled packaging solutions market and global import and export data of temperature controlled products are analyzed critically. Various data points such as production and sales of insulated thermal box liners of key market players through primary interviews and secondary sources. Furthermore, the unorganized market players are analyzed globally for the production of insulated thermal box liners. All the data is collected for the three product types of insulated thermal box liners market separately which are insulated bubble box liners, insulated foam box liners and paper pad box liners. Finally, the production, sales and scope of consumption of insulated thermal box liners on the basis of trade data, the final market volume is arrived and verified by the primary resources. The average price estimations are made regionally by the product type segmentation and multiplied by the regional volume of each product type to arrive at the global market value of the insulated thermal box liners market.
Insulated Thermal Box Liners Market: Key Players
The key players of the insulated thermal box liners market are categorized into three level tier structure:
Tier-1: The tier-1 companies of the insulated thermal box liners market are characterized by the huge product portfolio for passive thermal insulation packaging solutions and serving the demand globally. Tier-1 key players of insulated thermal box liners market include Uline Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, ACH Foam Technologies and few others.
Tier-2: The tier-2 companies of the insulated thermal box liners market are characterized by multiple solutions for passive thermal insulation packaging and targeting the regional market only. Tier-2 insulated thermal box liners market players include Great Pacific Packaging, Inc., Insulated Products Corporation, Coldkeepers LLC, Nortech Laboratories, Inc., Polar Tech Industries, Inc., Landy (Guangzhou) Plastic Products Co., Ltd., and some others.
Tier-3: The tier-3 market players of the insulated thermal box liners market are characterized by the companies pioneered in the production of a narrow range of products and serving the demand of domestic market only. Tier-3 insulated thermal box liners market players include Thermal Shipping Solutions, Combi-Therm A/S, Thermal Shield Ltd., Reflectix, Inc., Managed Packaging Systems Inc., PAC Worldwide, Inc., Thermal Packaging Solutions, BEE Packaging Corp., The Packaging Company, Package Depot, Inc. and many others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Insulated Thermal Box Liners Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Insulated Thermal Box Liners: Market Segmentation
The insulated thermal box liners market can be segmented on the basis of product type as
- Insulated bubble box liners
- Insulated foam box liners
- Paper pad box liners
Insulated bubble box liners are expected to account for large market share as it is a flexible packaging solution and occupies less space and efforts for the transport and incorporation of packaging. Paper pad box liners are manufactured by less number of companies due to the low preference of the product as insulated thermal box liners due to insufficient insulation provided. The pricing analysis of the global insulated thermal box liners market is performed on the basis of product type
The insulated thermal box liners market can be segmented on the basis of holding capacity as
- Up to 1,000 cubic inch
- 1,000 to 3,000 cubic inch
- 3,000 to 6,000 cubic inch
- Above 6,000 cubic inch
Due to large variations possible in the dimensions of insulated thermal box liners, the dimension ranges are converted into the volumetric capacity of the liners to cover all the possible dimensions of the boxes for this segmentation of insulated thermal box liners market.
The insulated thermal box liners market can be segmented on the basis of application as
- Chilled & frozen food items
- Dairy products
- Fresh Produce
- Biological content
The insulated thermal box liners market can be segmented on the basis of geographical regions as
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Insulated Thermal Box Liners Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Insulated Thermal Box Liners Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Insulated Thermal Box Liners Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Insulated Thermal Box Liners Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)