Intelligent virtual assistant is a next generation software solution that enables user interaction with PC, mobile through internet, SMS, messenger and other interfaces. Intelligent virtual market has a significant demand across various industry for the features they are offering such as responding efficiently to consumer queries in a cost-effective manner. Virtual assistants can take on multiple roles on a website, such as answering customer questions, performing various helpful tasks and connecting to enterprise systems when needed. Intelligent Virtual Assistant technology provides features such as the ability to recognize different languages and respond via voice or text and interaction in natural languages.
Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market: Drivers and Challenges
Advancement of natural language processing and artificial intelligence technologies drive the virtual assistance market because these technologies help to process large amount of data and solve the consumer queries on real-time basis. Changing customer approach towards enterprises needs the customer centric platform that increases the demand for intelligence virtual assistant market.
In Contrast to this, complexity in understanding the user objectives and difficulty in integration of knowledge base of intelligent Virtual Assistant and enterprise is restraining the growth of Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market.
Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market: key players
Some of the key players for Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market are Next IT Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., IntelliResponse Systems, Inc., CodeBaby Corporation, Creative Virtual Ltd., Speaktoit, Inc., Artificial Solutions, eGain Corporation, CX Company and Anboto Group.
Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market: Regional Overview
Intelligent Virtual Market is currently dominated by North America due to the technological advancements.Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of technology:
- Speech Recognition
- Voice Recognition
Segmentation on the basis of industry:
- Defense and Government
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.