This Kraft Papers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Kraft Papers market.
Global kraft papers market: Introduction
The preference for biodegradable and sustainable packaging is growing with increasing awareness regarding the negative impact of packaging solutions on the environment, due to use of plastic and other such non-biodegradable products among the consumers and growing preference for paper based packaging. Consumers are turning their loyalties towards eco-friendly products. Kraft paper is one such product which is used for packaging nowadays, as they do not draw any negative impact on environment. Kraft papers are produced using kraft process. Various fibres can be used in the kraft process. These papers are relatively coarse and have high tensile strength. Kraft papers are available in various textures and colors. Kraft papers are used in various industries such as food, bakery, and others, for packaging purpose. Kraft papers are used for producing carryout bags, grocery and shopping bags, butcher wrap, multiwall shipping sacks, and gift wrappers. Kraft papers are available in a variety of types, such as bleached, unbleached, sack, and specialty kraft papers. Due to high sulfur ratio and less lignin content, kraft papers are stronger than any other paper used for packaging purposes. The outlook for the global kraft papers market is anticipated to be positive over the forecast period due to aforementioned reasons.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Paper based packaging has gained prominence in recent years, with the emergence of modern packaging ideas where shelf life, visual appeal and brand identity occupy premiere state. Kraft paper packaging products provide all these advantages. The main advantage of kraft paper is that it can be produced using wider range of fibres. Variety of woods can be used for the kraft process. This factor is expected to facilitate growth of the global kraft papers market, over the next decade. Also, kraft papers are eco-friendly, provide excellent product packaging, are easy to stack and above all, they are easy to dispose of. These factors are expected to boost the global kraft papers market over the forecast period. With increasing focus on green packaging and consumer awareness, the kraft papers are gaining ground, with growing applications in the packaging industry. Various industries including food & beverage, electronics, cosmetics, personal care, textile and others kraft papers as packaging products. This is expected to drive the global kraft papers market over the next ten years. Kraft papers are recyclable and can be used further. Kraft papers provides lightweight packaging, and are easy to transport. These factors are anticipated to drive the global kraft papers market over the forecast period. Kraft papers are primarily used for the production of corrugated and cardboard boxes, which are widely used packaging products. It is expected to drive the global kraft papers market growth, over the forecast period. The factors which might hamper the growth of global kraft papers market are hike in price of kraft paper, and ongoing efforts to tackle deforestation.
Global kraft papers market: Segmentation
The global kraft papers market has been segmented as –
Global kraft papers market: Regional Outlook
The North America and Western Europe regions are expected to witness average growth as the markets already reached a saturation level. The APEJ and Middle East & Africa regions are expected to drive the global kraft papers market over the forecast period due to growth in industrial activities in the regions, especially in China and India are expected to offer lucrative opportunity. Latin America and Eastern Europe regions are expected to register moderate growth in global kraft papers market due to growing food industry in the region. Japan already has the highest rate of recycling of paper products in the world. Therefore, Japan is expected to register sluggish growth in its kraft papers market.
Global kraft papers market: Key Players
Few of the key players operating in the global kraft papers market are - WestRock Company, Mondi Group Plc., Canfor Corporation, Natron-Hayat d.o.o., International Paper Company, and DS Smith Plc, among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Kraft Papers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type, the global kraft papers market has been segmented as:
- Specialty kraft paper
- Sack kraft paper
On the basis of grades, the global kraft papers market has been segmented as:
On the basis of application, the global kraft papers market has been segmented as:
- Corrugated boxes
- Grocery & shopping bags
- Multiwall sacks
- Carryout bags
On the basis of end use industry, the global kraft papers market has been segmented as:
- Food & beverages
- Cosmetics and personal care
Based on regions, the global kraft papers market is divided into seven regions namely:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Asia-pacific except Japan (APEJ)
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle-east and Africa (MEA)
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Kraft Papers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Kraft Papers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Kraft Papers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Kraft Papers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)