This Poly coated Kraft Paper market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Poly coated Kraft Paper market.
Poly coated Kraft Paper Market: An overview
Packaging solutions which provide environmental sustainability are in increased demand. The reason for the same is to combat the hazardous effects of other plastic substrate packaging formats. Thus, the paper is one of the most preferred packaging formats for brand owners. This is one of the primary reason for the widening of the poly coated kraft paper market. The growth in industrialization and increase in the manufacturing units is likely to grow the demand for the poly coated kraft paper market because of its wide application for industrial purposes. The application of poly coated kraft paper ranges from various industries such as food & beverage, healthcare, personal & home care which is expected to raise the demand for poly coated kraft paper market.
Poly coated kraft paper’s attributes such as resistance to oil, grease, water, and puncture make it an ideal alternative compared to other rigid packaging formats. Poly coated kraft paper has its usage in the export-import industry since it is an economical and effective packaging solution. This will have a positive impact on the poly coated kraft paper in the forecasted period of 2019-2029.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Poly coated Kraft Paper Market: Dynamics
Growing concerns for the environment and waste generation along with demand for eco-friendly packaging solutions is predicted to hike the demand for the poly coated kraft paper. Along with its attributes such as durability, water-resistance and tear resistance might lead the brand owners to adopt the poly coated kraft paper. Increasing consumer awareness and about eco-friendly packaging is likely to positively impact the growth for the poly coated kraft paper market.
Environment-friendly packaging is gaining popularity amongst the brand owners because of the government’s regulatory norms on the usage of banning single-use plastics. This has triggered the shift of manufacturers to produce environment friendly packaging formats thereby positively impacting the growth of the poly coated kraft paper market.
Furthermore, improving lifestyle of due to the rise in general income level and increased consumption of food & beverage, healthcare products and home care products predominantly in the developing countries is likely to fuel the demand for poly coated kraft paper and is predicted to flourish the growth of poly coated kraft paper market in the years to come.
Poly coated Kraft Paper Market: Regional Outlook
Rising demand for eco- friendly packaging solutions and government initiatives are going to foster the demand for greener packaging alternatives in developing countries such as Japan, China and India. Thus, the Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate the poly coated kraft paper market owing to growing industrialization, developments in the building and construction and increased consumption of food, beverages, medicines and homecare products. The European market is expected to grow at a steady growth rate owing to the regulatory norms of banning the consumption of non-recyclable single-use of plastics by the government.
Poly coated Kraft Paper market: Key Players
The key players in the poly coated kraft paper market are:
- WestRock Company
- Nordic Paper AS
- Mondi PLC
- Segezha Group
- Canadian Kraft Paper Ltd
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Uline Inc
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
- Gator Office Products, Inc
- International Paper Company
- Gascogne Group
- Komar Alliance, LLP
- Canfor Corporation
- Tokushu Tokai Paper Co Ltd
- SSI Packaging Group, Inc
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on poly coated kraft paper market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Poly coated Kraft Paper Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Poly coated Kraft Paper Market: Segmentation
The global poly coated kraft paper market is segmented by grade, packaging format and end use. The pricing for tuck top box has being done based on grade segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in tonnes.
By Grade, the poly coated kraft paper market has been segmented as
By packaging formats, the poly coated kraft paper market has been segmented as
By end use, the poly coated kraft paper market has been segmented as
- Food & Beverages
- Building & Construction
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Electrical & Electronics
- Chemicals & Agrochemicals
- Others (Animal Feed, etc.)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing poly coated kraft paper market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth poly coated kraft paper market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the poly coated kraft paper market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Poly coated Kraft Paper Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Poly coated Kraft Paper Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Poly coated Kraft Paper Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Poly coated Kraft Paper Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)