This Polymer Modified Bitumen market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Polymer Modified Bitumen market.
Introduction: Polymer Modified Bitumen Market
Bitumen is a well-known engineering material that has been used in various applications such as binders, adhesives, sealants, etc. In the early nineteenth century, bitumen was produced by refining crude oil. The world consumption of bitumen has increased significantly in the last couple of decades. It has reached more than hundred million tons, out of which more than three fourths of bitumen is used as a binding material. However, the chemistry of bitumen is complex owing to its nature and characteristics. Researchers are trying to find out innovative applications of bitumen with enhanced end results. Polymer modified bitumen is an innovative and modified version of bitumen that is used in construction and infrastructure activities. Polymer modified bitumen is made through an integrated process of mechanical or chemical mixing. The polymer nature of bitumen ensures enhanced performance and physical properties to large extent. On the basis of properties, polymer modified bitumen offers much more beneficial properties as compared to other materials. For example, it increases the elasticity of mixture and viscosity even at very high temperatures.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market Dynamics: Polymer Modified Bitumen Market
Increasing infrastructure projects across the world and diversification from industrial to tourism are the key factors that are expected to propel market growth in the coming forecast period. Fluctuations in the raw material prices owing to the changes in crude oil and petroleum prices can hamper the market growth in the coming assessment period. Additionally, excessive exploration activities across the world for crude oil can restrain the polymer modified bitumen market growth in the coming future. Key manufacturers of polymer modified bitumen have strong opportunities to increase business in European countries owing to the strong demand for infrastructural activities.
Regional Outlook: Polymer Modified Bitumen Market
On the basis of geographical data, the Asia Pacific is experiencing positive growth in the polymer modified bitumen market owing to increasing infrastructure and construction developments from the last couple of decades. The demand is expected to continue in the coming future. The market is estimated to have moderate growth in North America as several key construction projects are in line in the North America market and many are in the planning phase as well. The European region is expected to represent a significant incremental $ opportunity in the polymer modified bitumen market owing to an increasing emphasis on government and public sector partnership programs for construction and infrastructure. The Middle East & Africa region is expected to witness positive growth in the polymer modified bitumen market due to the diversification of oil & gas sector from tourism and infrastructural activities. This was done to overcome the economic slowdown caused by the declining oil & gas sector.
Some of the key players in the polymer modified bitumen market are-
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Maruti Group
- IKA Group
- Gulf Petrochem
- Ratnamani Industries
- AMT Techno
- The Richmond Group
- LN Petrochem
- Veekay Industries
- Tiki Tar Industries
- MBD Industries
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the polymer modified bitumen market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The polymer modified bitumen market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The polymer modified bitumen report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The polymer modified bitumen report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments of polymer modified bitumen market
- Market Dynamics of polymer modified bitumen market
- Market Size of polymer modified bitumen market
- Supply & Demand of polymer modified bitumen market
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges of polymer modified bitumen market
- Competition & Companies involved of polymer modified bitumen market
- Technology of polymer modified bitumen market
- Value Chain of polymer modified bitumen market
The polymer modified bitumen market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The polymer modified bitumen report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with polymer modified bitumen market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Polymer Modified Bitumen Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Market Segmentation: Polymer Modified Bitumen Market
The polymer modified bitumen market is segmented on the basis of product and application.
On the basis of product, the polymer modified bitumen market segmented as-
- Thermoplastic Polymer
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Ethylene Methacrylate (EMA)
- Ethylene Butyl Acrylate Copolymer (EBA)
- Atactic Polypropylene (APP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Natural Rubber
- Styrene Butadiene Styrene (SBS)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Styrene Isoprene Copolymer (SIS)
- Styrene Ethylene Butylene Styrene (SEBS)
- Butyl Rubber (IIR)
- Thermosetting Polymer
- Epoxy Resin
- Polyurethane Resin
- Acrylic Resin
- Phenolic Resin
On the basis of application, the polymer modified bitumen market segmented as-
- Roofing & Piping
- Water Proofing
- Road Construction
Polymer Modified Bitumen Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of polymer modified bitumen parent market
- Changing polymer modified bitumen market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth polymer modified bitumen market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected polymer modified bitumen market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments of polymer modified bitumen
- Competitive landscape of polymer modified bitumen
- Strategies of key players and products offered of polymer modified bitumen
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on polymer modified bitumen market performance
- Must-have information for polymer modified bitumen market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Polymer Modified Bitumen Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Polymer Modified Bitumen Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Polymer Modified Bitumen Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Polymer Modified Bitumen Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.