This Polyvinyl Chloride Packaging Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Polyvinyl Chloride Packaging Films market.
Global Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Packaging Films - Market Introduction:
Flexible packaging is leading the packaging trends as it not only provides protection to the product but also offers convenience to the consumers along with positively impacting the environment. Packaging films find their applicability across a vast range of end user domains, such as they are used as films for wrapping food items, used for blister packaging of tablets etc. PVC packaging films are garnering more attention mainly due to their flexibility as they are being used in both rigid as well as flexible packaging. PVC packaging films are light weight and shatter resistant and have high clarity which enhances the brand visibility of the product, thus serving the marketing purpose of the manufacturers. Moreover, since they occupy less space, they also significantly reduce the transportation, shipping and warehousing costs involved.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
PVC packaging films act as an alternative to the rigid packaging, thus offering flexibility to both the manufacturer as well as the end user. Growth in the retail sector and surge in the hypermarket and supermarket format is also fuelling the demand of the global PVC packaging films market. Rising consumer preference for packaged food is also one of the prime factor driving the growth of the global PVC packaging films market. PVC packaging films are priced higher as compared to all other counterparts, which is why it is less preferred by the end users. Customization of the PVC packaging films according to the needs of the end user is expected to create ample opportunities for growth for the global PVC packaging films market. Printing on the PVC packaging films to offer more brand visibility to the end user is expected to create growth opportunities for the global PVC packaging films market. In addition, increased adoption of smart and intelligent packaging solutions, such as Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP), and Vacuum Skin Packaging (VSP), is expected to drive the growth of PVC packaging films. Increased need for convenience packaging and adoption of on-the-go lifestyle is expected to fuel the global flexible packaging market, creating more opportunities for the global PVC packaging films market.
Global Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Packaging Films - Market Segmentation:
The global PVC packaging films market is segmented on the basis of product type, end use, and geography.
Global Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market - Regional Outlook:
On the basis of geography, the global PVC packaging films market is segmented into Latin America, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific. North America is dominating the global PVC packaging films market due to high demand from the food & beverages end use sector. PVC packaging films are being extensively used for food packaging as they are semipermeable and are puncture resistant. Asia Pacific PVC packaging films market is expected to witness steady growth over the forecast period mainly due to an increasing demand from economies such as India and China for flexible packaging as well as growing food & beverage sector in the region. Europe PVC packaging films market is expected to exhibit moderate growth due to its slow growth in the labor productivity and a low market integration across the European countries.
Global Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market - Key players:
Few of the key players operating in the global PVC packaging films market are Amcor Limited, Sealed Air Corporation, Bemis Company, Inc., IPG Pty Ltd., Caprihans India Limited, ERGIS Group Companies, Allen Plastic Industries Co., Ltd., ACG Worldwide, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Polyvinyl Chloride Packaging Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type, the global PVC packaging films market is segmented into
- Stretch & Sleeve Labels
On the basis of end use, the global PVC packaging films market is segmented into
- Food & Beverages
- Electronics & Electricals
- Household & Personal Care
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market Segments
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market
- High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations Technology
- Value Chain of High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market includes
- North America Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market
- Latin America Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market
- Asia Pacific Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market
- Middle East and Africa Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Packaging Films Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Polyvinyl Chloride Packaging Films Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Polyvinyl Chloride Packaging Films Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Polyvinyl Chloride Packaging Films Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Polyvinyl Chloride Packaging Films Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)