This Flexible Packaging Paper market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flexible Packaging Paper market.
Global Flexible Packaging Paper Market - Overview
In the recent years, flexible food packaging have seen significant rise in innovation due to technological advancement. One such type of flexible packaging is flexible packaging paper which has witness upsurge in the demand. Flexible packaging paper is mainly used for packaging of several food items such as confectioneries, snacks, coffee, sugar, etc. In addition, growing concern related to disposal of plastic waste has created growth opportunities for flexible packaging paper market. Furthermore, flexible packaging paper for other than food items can be used for several end uses, for example, personal care & cosmetics, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, etc. Due to the light weight of flexible packaging paper solutions, it also needs less material as compared to plastic. Flexible packaging paper solutions provide optimal strength, stiffness and sealing properties and help maintain hygiene of the food products.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Flexible Packaging Paper Market - Dynamics
The flexible packaging paper market is expected to grow considerably due to increasing adoption of ecofriendly packaging products by consumers. Flexible packaging paper is widely preferred due to its properties such as lightweight, cost-effectiveness and durability. Flexible packaging paper products requires smaller space on shelves as compared to rigid packaging products. In addition, flexible packaging paper also provides a wide range of presentation possibilities that help product manufacturers increase aesthetic appeal of the product and also enhance product branding. This is increasing inclination of product manufacturers towards adoption of flexible packaging paper solutions over plastic in primary packaging. Furthermore, flexible packaging paper can be printed with high-quality rotogravure or flexography print designs to provide aesthetic, elegant and attractive appeal in order to attract buyers. In September 2018, Mondi Group Plc patented natural brown flexible packaging paper for food applications. In December 2016, Sappi Limited developed new range of flexible packaging paper made from coated and uncoated paper for several end-use applications. On the other hand, the plastic flexible packaging have better tensile strength as compared to flexible packaging paper, which is a factor expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Global Flexible Packaging Paper Market – Regional Overview
In North America, the U.S. market is expected to dominate the global flexible packaging papermarket during the forecast period. In Asia Pacific, China and India are expected to witness significant growth for the flexible packaging papermarket. Furthermore, China and India have seen a shift in demand from plastic to paper owing to strict norms for usage of plastic. Moreover, Europe being a mature market, is expected to witness sluggish growth for flexible packaging papermarket during the forecast period.
Global Flexible Packaging Paper Market – Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global flexible packaging papermarket are Sappi Limited, Smurfit Kappa Group plc, Mondi Group Plc, International Paper Company, DS Smith Packaging Limited, WestRock Company, Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., Oji Holdings Corporation, Stora Enso Oyj, Georgia-Pacific LLC, BillerudKorsnäs AB, Packaging Corporation of America, Pratt Industries, Inc., KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp, etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global market is divided into seven major regions -
- North America
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flexible Packaging Paper Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Flexible Packaging Paper Market - Segmentation
The global flexible packaging papermarket is segmented by material type, packaging type, distribution channel, and end-use industry. The pricing for flexible packaging paperhas being done based on material type segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in tonnes.
On the basis of material type, the global flexible packaging papermarket is segmented into -
- Coated Unbleached Kraft Paperboard (CUK)
- Solid Bleached Sulfate (SBS)
- Coated Recycled Paper (CRP)
- Waxed Paper
On the basis of packaging type, the global flexible packaging papermarket is segmented into -
- Bags & Sacks
On the basis of distribution channel, the global flexible packaging papermarket is segmented into -
On the basis of end-use industry, the global flexible packaging papermarket is segmented into -
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Other End Use
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Flexible Packaging Paper Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Flexible Packaging Paper Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Flexible Packaging Paper Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Flexible Packaging Paper Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)