This Flexible Silos market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flexible Silos market.
Introduction and Need of the Product:
Flexible silos are the most common industrial packaging product used for the packaging applications in the food, plastics, chemical, and pharmaceutical industry. These bags are available in the variety of sizes with capacity ranging from 1 tonnes to 50 tonnes for bulk storage of the goods and products. They are supplied as the flat packs to the customers and erected on site. Flexible silos, also known as fabric silos, are manufactured from high tenacity, anti-static, woven polymeric material. Flexible silos have high rigidity and load carrying capacities with a 7:1 safety factor for seams and fabric. Standard flexible silos are breathable bags and remove any air generated during the filling process. According to the packaging requirement, different types of flexible silos are available in the market which includes coated fabric silos, etc. which are also approved by FDA and ATEX. From the design perspective of flexible silos, they could be incorporated with the same features as of steel silos such as access doors, sight glasses, explosion relief panels, etc. These silos could be filled manually by hand or by blowing system, road tanker, screw conveyor, bucket elevator, vacuum conveying, and other mechanical conveying machines. Flexible silos are available in square and rectangular shapes in the market. Also, it is very convenient to discharge flexible silos within a fraction of minutes. Also, some of the discharge options available in the market are vacuum take-off box, belt conveyor, bin activator, air pads, screw conveyor, stirring agitator discharger, etc. Some of the key products which are stored in the flexible silos are flake material, fillers such as chalk, salt, sugar, starch, EPS, polymer powder, etc.
The flexible silos market is expected to increase at a growth rate of 6%-7% annually in the next 4-5 years. Companies in this market are continuously innovating their existing product lines to offer wider options to its consumers for application-specific packaging application. The brand owners are shifting their packaging requirement to more sustainable and cheaper packaging alternatives. Growth in this market will be further fuelled by the increase in the number of food & beverages and petrochemical companies etc. in the developing regions. Furthermore, flexible silos have witnessed moderate growth in the developed countries due to the high penetration of the other packaging formats for the similar applications. Although, the demand for flexible silos will increase at an impressive growth rate in the next 4-5 years and may outgrow other formats. Some of the companies provide vertically integrated solutions in the flexible silos market. One such company is Maguire Products Inc., a US-based material handling systems Manufacturer Company which offers flexible silos of capacity up to 50 tonnes and different types of silo systems. Earlier, most of the industrial silos were made up of aluminum and steel material but the trend is changing from the metallic material to flexible fabric materials. For eg. - ABS silo and conveyor systems GmbH, a Germany based company has installed more than 70,000 silos worldwide which are made up of the high-strength, high-tech polyester fabric. One of the recent acquisitions in the flexible silos market is –
- In 2016, ABS silo and conveyor systems GmbH acquired the Spanish flexible silo manufacturer, Supersilo to strengthen its presence in the global flexible silo market. After acquisition, the company has become one of the largest global manufacturer of the flexible silos in the world.
Flexible silos are prominently used for the packaging of the food & beverages and chemical products. Both of these industries comprises of around 50% of the global flexible silos market.
On the basis of region, the Flexible Silos market is segmented into seven regions which include North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Japan. Flexible silos are more popular in the developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, Italy, etc. There is high penetration of the flexible silos in these regions due to a large number of manufacturers offering the product and lack of other alternatives available for similar packaging applications in the region. The demand for flexible silos is expected to increase in the Asia-Pacific region due to increase in the number of food & beverages and chemical manufacturers in the region. Western Europe and North America are expected to show an almost similar trend with respect to demand in the flexible silos market. The MEA and Latin America region also offer untapped growth opportunities in the flexible silos market.
Some of the key players in the Flexible Silos market are Remae Industria e Comercio Ltda., Siloanlagen Achberg GmbH & Co. KG, Summit Systems, Inc., R.R.S.-INTERNATIONAL GmbH, ABS silo and conveyor systems GmbH, Spiroflow Systems, Inc., Maguire Products Inc., CS Plastics bvba, Contemar Silo Systems Inc., Zimmermann Verfahrenstechnik AG, Prillwitz y CIA SRL.
Tier 1 Companies: ABS silo and conveyor systems GmbH, Summit Systems, Inc., Siloanlagen Achberg GmbH & Co. KG
Tier 2 Companies: Siloanlagen Achberg GmbH & Co. KG, R.R.S.-INTERNATIONAL GmbH, Spiroflow Systems, Inc.
Tier 3 Companies: Maguire Products Inc., CS Plastics bvba, Contemar Silo Systems Inc., Zimmermann Verfahrenstechnik AG, Prillwitz y CIA SRL.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flexible Silos Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Up to 15 tonnes
- 15 tonnes to 30 tonnes
- 30 tonnes to 45 tonnes
- More than 45 tonnes
- Bulk Materials
- Abrasive Materials
- Hydroscopic Materials
- Poor Flowing Materials
- Free Flowing Powders
By End Use
- Food & Beverages
- Chemical & derivatives
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Flexible Silos Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Flexible Silos Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Flexible Silos Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Flexible Silos Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)