This Flexible Ac Current Transmission System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flexible Ac Current Transmission System market.
Flexible AC Current Transmission System (FACTS) is a power electronic-based system, composed of static equipment used for the AC transmission of electrical energy. FACTS offers collective controllability and the power transfer ability of the network, as well as results in reduced power supply costs. Complexity in networks has increased the issues in power supply quality, flexibility and reliability.
Flexible AC Current Transmission System Market: Drivers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Flexible AC Current Transmission System Market: Segmentation
The global flexible AC current transmission systems market (FACTS market) can be segmented on the basis of application, component and compensation type. The key application based segments of global flexible AC current transmission systems market (FACTS market) are steel industry, mining industry and electric utilities industry. For the overall optimization of the AC current transmission system, various types of FACTS components used are series controller, shunt controller, combined series-series controller and combined series-shunt controllers. Depending on compensation types global flexible AC current transmission systems market (FACTS market) can be segmented into Static Var Compensator or SVC, Static Synchronous Compensator or STATCOM, Thyristor Controlled Breaking Reactor or TCSC, Thyristor Controlled Series Capacitor or TSC, Thyristor Switched Series Reactor or TSR and Static Synchronous Series Compensator or SSSC.
In application segment, electric utilities has the largest market share and is expected to increase with growth in demand of power electronic devices. In compensation type, (Static Var Compensator) SVC accounts for largest share in global flexible AC current transmission systems market (FACTS market).
Global flexible AC current transmission systems market (FACTS market) is anticipated to grow at a high single digit CAGR from 2015 to 2025. Global flexible AC transmission systems (FACTS) installation revenue is anticipated to increase to nearly $40 billion during the forecast period. Currently, U.S. and Europe are the largest players in the global flexible AC current transmission systems market (FACTS market) due to replacement and up gradation of power infrastructure. However, APAC and Japan are anticipated to be the emerging regions in global flexible AC current transmission systems market due to increase in demand of renewable power sources.
Flexible AC Current Transmission System Market: Key Players
Major players in the global flexible AC current transmission systems market (FACTS market) are ABB, Alstom, Eaton and Xian Electric Engineering, General Electric, Mitsubishi Electric, Toshiba, Siemens, America Superconductor Corporation and Others.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product type and distribution channels.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flexible Ac Current Transmission System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Flexible Ac Current Transmission System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Flexible Ac Current Transmission System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Flexible Ac Current Transmission System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Flexible Ac Current Transmission System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.