This Lanthanum Nitrate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Lanthanum Nitrate market.
Lanthanum Nitrate Market: Introduction
Lanthanum Nitrate is a rare earth chemical, having molecular formula – La (NO3)3 · 6H2O, and lanthanum nitrate is found as a white or colorless crystal. Lanthanum nitrate is highly soluble in water. Decomposition of Lanthanum(III) nitrate hexahydrate emits toxic fumes which is highly dangerous. Lanthanum nitrate acts as a strong oxidizer which may lead to fire and is also more toxic to aquatic life with long lasting after-effects.
Lanthanum nitrate is used as a catalyst for specialty glass and water treatment. Various lanthanum nitrate compounds includes other non-earth elements are components of various catalytic process including processes such as petroleum catalytic cracking, water treatments, etc. Minimal amounts of lanthanum added to steel improves its properties such as malleability, resistance, and ductility. End users such as glass industry use lanthanum nitrate for manufacturing of optical glass. Water treatment plants also find application of lanthanum nitrate owing to ability to bind with phosphates in water which is helpful in clarifying water. Catalytic cracking is one of the most extensively used conversion processes in refineries. Moreover lanthanum nitrate is used in laboratories for lanthanum exchanging in synthesizing Zeolites.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Lanthanum Nitrate Market: Dynamics
Lanthanum Nitrate Market: Driver
The rapidly growing population as well as urbanization is rising concern over the quality of water and general public health. Lanthanum Nitrate is a rare earth element and used extensively as an intermediate in water treatment plants. As a result, the demand for lanthanum nitrate market is upsurge. Further, increasing prevalence of waterborne diseases in recent years help the cause for the development of various water treatment methods across the globe, owing to which lanthanum nitrate market is expected to witness growing demand in the coming years.
Moreover, robust development in infrastructure sector as well as increasing disposable income and improved living standards is expected to drive the infrastructure business over the forecast period. Owing to this, the sales of lanthanum nitrate is increasing for the manufacturing of specialty glass.
Lanthanum Nitrate Market: Restraints
On other hand, lanthanum nitrate is classified as hazardous compound, according to the 2012 OSHA Hazard Communication Standard. This kind of stringent regulations is expected to hamper the market in the coming years. Additionally, the fluctuation in prices of raw materials is expected to be major deciding force for lanthanum nitrate market.
Lanthanum Nitrate Market: Trends
Lanthanum Nitrate is used for extracting lanthanide ions for solar cells. Spectral conversion for solar cells is an up and coming concept in the photovoltaics field. Lanthanum ions helps to increase the efficiency of a solar cell significantly. Manufacturers are investing into new developments of technology to make it economically feasible and significant solutions. Attributing to this factor, lanthanum nitrate is an ideal option as a source of lanthanide ions for spectral conversion, due to their high luminescence efficiency and rich energy level structures. Thus, increased inclination towards the renewable energy sources is act as key trend for the global lanthanum nitrate market
Market: Regional Outlook
Lanthanum Nitrate is used extensively for water treatment. Water treatment spending goes hand in hand with factors such as GDP per capita, urbanization etc. Countries in Europe have spent extensively on water treatment plants owing to increasing water scarcity and awareness on water conservation. Economies such as Switzerland, France, Netherlands, U.K., Finland and Germany have taken relevant steps towards developing water treatment plants which is expected to drive the market of lanthanum nitrate in the coming years.
Further, countries in North America and Asia Pacific regions such as U.S., Japan, South Korea and Singapore, have also devoted towards advancements in the water treatment industry which is expected to drive the demand for lanthanum nitrate in these regions. Moreover increasing infrastructure activities in regions such as Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America especially Brazil, are expected to witness relatively higher demand for lanthanum nitrate owing to its application in optic glass manufacturing.
Market: Key participants
Star Earth Minerals Private Limited, ALPHA CHEMIKA, Henan CoreyChem Co., Ltd., Chemwill Asia Co.,Ltd., Hubei Jusheng Technology Co.,Ltd., China XiangDing Chemical International, Shenyang OTE, China Leadmat Advanced Materials and others.
The Lanthanum Nitrate Market report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Lanthanum Nitrate Market Segments
- Lanthanum Nitrate Market Dynamics
- Lanthanum Nitrate Market Size
- Lanthanum Nitrate Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Lanthanum Nitrate market
- Competition & Companies involved in Lanthanum Nitrate market
- Technology used in Lanthanum Nitrate Market
- Lanthanum Nitrate Value Chain
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Lanthanum Nitrate Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Lanthanum Nitrate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Lanthanum nitrate Market: Segmentation
Global lanthanum nitrate market can be segmented by: Form
Global lanthanum nitrate market can be segmented by: Type
- Purity 98%
- Purity 99%
Global lanthanum nitrate market can be segmented by: Application
- Other (Dyes, Disinfectant)
Global lanthanum nitrate market can be segmented by: End Use
- Chemical Industry
- Water Treatment
- Other (Glass)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Lanthanum Nitrate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Lanthanum Nitrate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Lanthanum Nitrate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Lanthanum Nitrate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.