This Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market.
Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market: Definition and Introduction
Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate is also known as Nickel (II) nitrate hexahydrate. Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate is the hydrated salt of nickel nitrate. The chemical formula for Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate is Ni(NO3)2.6H2O. Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate occurs in the form of deliquescent green coloured crystals. Nickel Nitrate Hydrate has a molecular weight of 290.79 and boiling point of 137 degree Celsius. Nickel Nitrate in the chemical industry usually refers to nickel nitrate hexahydrate, since nickel nitrate is not usually found in anhydrous state. Nickel nitrate hexahydrate is soluble in alcohols, ammonium hydroxide and water. Nickel nitrate hexahydrate is non-combustible by nature, however, it exhibits the property of accelerating the combustion process of combustible materials. Nickel nitrate hexahydrate may explode if exposed to fire for a prolonged period of time. The decomposition due to heating of nickel nitrate hexahydrate results in the emission of toxic NOx fumes. Nickel nitrate hexahydrate is a strong oxidizing agent and causes violent reactions in the presence of reducing materials such as aluminum powder, magnesium or tin chloride. Nickel nitrate hexahydrate is classified as a hazardous material and causes harmful effects if it comes in contact with human body. Nickel nitrate hexahydrate causes irritation of the eyes and skin, and may also cause skin allergies. If inhaled, nickel nitrate hexahydrate dust can cause irritation of the respiratory tract. Moreover, Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate is a known carcinogen. Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate is manufactured through the reaction of dilute nitric acid along with nickel oxide, nickel carbonate or nickel powder.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate is used in the manufacture of nickel nitrate solution, nickel salts and nickel based catalysts. Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate is used as a catalyst in chemical manufacturing. Nickel nitrate solution is used in the manufacturing of batteries, electro-plating of metals, and petroleum refinery treatment. Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate is used as a precursor in the production of composite powders of nickel sulfide-reduced graphene oxide (RGO). Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate also finds application in the production of nickel. Moreover, Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate can also be used in the semiconductor industry, for the manufacturing of oxidized multi-walled carbon nanotubes (oMWCNTs) which are impregnated with nickel oxide nano-crystals. Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate finds wide application in the electroplating of nickel and is also used as a mordent in dyeing of textiles. Considering these aspects of the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate, the study of the trends and forecasts of the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market becomes an important read.
Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market: Dynamics
From its applications catering to numerous end use industries, chemicals and electronics are considered to leverage the growth of nickel nitrate hexahydrate market to a large extent. This is due to the fact that both the demand by volume and expected growth rate of these industries in forthcoming years is greater than that of the demand of other industries put together. Demand from automotive industry is also expected for additional growth of nickel nitrate hexahydrate market in coming period from the production of new vehicles. However, the toxicity and health hazards of nickel nitrate Hexahydrate is a concern with availability of substitute materials or adoption of new products/ technologies may restrain growth given the stringent regulations in place in certain geographical regions.
Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market: Regional Outlook
Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market is projected to witness moderate to high growth in the next ten years with demand mostly originating from the automotive, nickel plating and chemical sectors. Asia Pacific is expected to be a strategically important regional market for Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate, with a vast automotive manufacturing sector and fast growing demand for automotive batteries. The metal plating sector is also projected to strongly stimulate the growth of Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market in Asia Pacific region. North America and Europe are also prominent regional markets for Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate, with steady demand pattern from the automotive, metals and chemicals industry. U.S., Germany, Norway, China, and U.K. are some of the key countries in the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market.
Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market include,
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Henan DaKen Chemical CO., LTD.
- Loba Chemie Pvt. Ltd.
- Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- The Shepherd Chemical Co.
- GFS Chemicals Inc
- The Hall Chemical Co.
- Adamas Reagent, Ltd.
- Alfa Aesar
- American Elements
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market Segments
- Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market Dynamics
- Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Product Form, the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market can be segmented as,
- Solid Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate
- Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Solution
On the basis of purity, the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market can be segmented as,
- Standard Purity Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate
- Extra Pure Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate
On the basis of End Use, the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate market can be segmented as,
- Battery Manufacturing
- Nickel Plating
- Refinery Treatment
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Nickel Nitrate Hexahydrate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.