Low nitrogen emission and superior stability of ammonium nitrate in the crop protection chemicals to fuel market growth at stellar pace
Blasting Agent Properties of Ammonium Nitrate to Drive Global Market Growth
Growing popularity and usage of ammonium nitrate as a fertilizer and blasting agent is expected to significantly drive the revenue growth of ammonium nitrate market. Increasing demand from agriculture industry for improving soil’s nitrogen content, thereby benefitting in faming economy is expected to drive the demand and supply of ammonium nitrate.
Ammonium nitrate has been gaining significant traction across the sports industry for treating first aid injuries as the products contains heat absorption and pain alleviation properties. Medical industry is likely to create lucrative growth opportunities for ammonium nitrate market with rising need for manufacturing nitrous oxide benefitting medications. However, surging consumption of urea owing to its low production cost and comparatively less harmful handling ways is expected to hinder the growth of ammonium nitrate market.
Mining Activities to Remain Profitable for Ammonium Nitrate Market Manufacturers
Profit margins have been shrinking due to increasing substitutes such as urea, which is discouraging the new ammonium nitrate market participants to make investments in the market, which in turn negatively impacts industry trend. Stringent regulations issued by OSHA for storage, handling, transportation and usage of ammonium nitrate includes
- Need for storage building that have self-ventilating facilities during the emergence of fire.
- Flooring in handling and storage areas must consist of noncombustible material.
- Rejection of ammonium nitrate containers consisting of temperatures over 130degree.F.
- Such regulations influences manufacturers to step out of ammonium nitrate market, thereby negatively impacting global market growth.
- Orica Limited:The ammonium nitrate market player has been witnessing significant development in its business with growing popularity of its integrated technology offering to blasting processes and systems. The global mining industry is expected to be extremely benefitted with the automated and digitally enabled blasting properties. The company developed world’s first new wireless initiation system known as WebGenTM, which is the ammonium nitrate market player’s strategic development for the automated future of the company.
- Enaex:The ammonium nitrate market player has entered in an alliance with Gloria Group for acquiring nearly 70% of Cachimayo plant, which is the only plant in Peru for ammonium nitrate. This acquisition was done as a part of strategic plan for business expansion under three pillars namely safety and environment, the company’s people and infrastructure.
- Yara International ASA:The ammonium nitrate market player has been taking immense efforts in evaluating strategic options for its marine technology business including potential sale. Yara is expecting significant growth prospects with the emergence of new IMO (International Maritime Organization) marine sulphur emissions regulation by 2020. In addition, YMT sales are likely to reach approximately NOK 700Mn by 2018-end.
China Ammonium Nitrate Market to Prove Lucrative With Rising Fertilizer Needs
South Africa ammonium nitrate market is expected to witness substantial growth in the near future with growing presence of quarry operations and mines. High detonation velocity and water resistance properties further drives its usage in mining industry. Rapidly increasing metal mining base is anticipated to dive in new market opportunities for South Africa ammonium nitrate market manufacturers.
Rising agricultural land in US benefitting North America’s fertilizer industry and growing demand for explosives and increasing military expenditure is anticipated to significantly hold future of North America ammonium nitrate market. Increasing demand and supply of the agricultural end-products in India and China coupled with surging demand for mining explosives is likely to drive the revenue growth of APAC ammonium nitrate market. China ammonium nitrate market is expected to witness lucrative growth with higher production rate of the nitrogen fertilizers for exports and domestic applications.
Ammonium nitrate market research report offers detailed analysis of global market and consists of thoughtful facts, insights, historical data as well as industry-validated and statistically supported market data. The report also offers predictions by means of suitable methodologies and set of assumptions. Furthermore, the research report provides information and analysis based on market segments.
Ammonium Nitrate Market Report Holistically Covers:
- Value Chain
- Technological advancements and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Demand and supply
- Ammonium nitrate market sizing
- Market prospects
- Detailed segmentation analysis
Regions in Ammonium Nitrate Market Includes:
- North America ammonium nitrate market including (Canada and US)
- Latin America ammonium nitrate market including (Brazil and Mexico)
- Western Europe ammonium nitrate market including (Spain, UK, France, Italy and Germany)
- Eastern Europe including (Russia and Poland)
- Asia-Pacific including (New Zealand, Australia, ASEAN, India and China)
- Japan ammonium nitrate market
- Middle East & Africa ammonium nitrate market including (North Africa, South Africa and GCC Countries)
Ammonium nitrate market report includes quantitative and qualitative study by the industry analysts and inputs from the industry participants and experts. The report offers detailed analysis of the parent market as well. In addition, the report maps in-depth qualitative impact of several market aspects on market regions and segments.
Ammonium Nitrate Market
Ammonium Nitrate Market Has Been Organized Based On Its Application Industry and End-Use
Based on application industry, ammonium nitrate market can be classified into
Based on end-use, ammonium nitrate market can be classified into
- Nitrous Oxide Manufacture
- Military Explosives
- Commercial and Civilian Explosives and Blasting Agents
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.