This Ammonium Dichromate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ammonium Dichromate market.
Global Ammonium Dichromate Market: Market Introduction
Ammonium dichromate is a chemical compound, having chemical formulae- (NH4)2Cr2O7 and mainly utilized in the fire explosive compounds. When ammonium dichromate is heated, it burns with the appearance of the volcano due to its ignition property. Alternative names of ammonium dichromate are vesuvian fire, ammonium bichromate, and ammonium pyrochromate, others.
In terms of appearance, ammonium dichromate is an orange-red crystalline compound. It is an irritant chemical, poisonous, and thermodynamically unstable compound. Ammonium dichromate has a number of regulations for its end-use application due to its toxic nature. However, it has a sound demand in various applications such as pyrotechnics, photography, and lithography, dyeing pigments, oil purification, production of chrome alum, alizarin and leather tanning, and among other applications
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Furthermore, end-use industries for ammonium dichromate, such as textiles, printing inks, among others, are likely to register steady growth during the forecast period (2018-2028). Also, there has been tremendous growth in the colorant market in recent times, which includes dyes & pigments, owing to the large middle-class population in emerging economies. Factors, such as growing consumer spending and growing preference towards the use of varied colors, is also anticipated to impact the ammonium dichromate market
However, ammonium dichromate is generally derived from the refinery operations & petrochemical feedstock. Volatility in prices of feedstock, in turn, will result in hamper the global ammonium dichromate market growth. Ammonium dichromate is more ignited compound and start to decompose exothermally, due to this, is harmful compound for workers. This properties of ammonium dichromate will show a negative impact on the global market. On another hand, ammonium dichromate is widely utilized in the photography application and the photography is a worldwide trend in recent times. In turn, this factor will impact as a trend for global ammonium dichromate market
Global Ammonium Dichromate Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, global ammonium dichromate market can be segmented into seven key regions, such as North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, South East Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Japan, and Western Europe. Increasing urbanization and per capita consumption of chemicals in developing countries like India and China will be act as significant platforms for global ammonium dichromate market. Brazil and Mexico are prominent countries in the Latin America market with paint & varnish production. In turn, demand of Latin America ammonium dichromate market continues to grow during the forecast period
Further, the acceptance of innovative technologies (Pyrotechnics, lithography, etc.) in developed regions such as North America and Europe will generate the demand for ammonium dichromate in these regions in the upcoming few years.
Global Ammonium Dichromate Market: Market Participants
Global ammonium dichromate market is highly fragmented, have local and international players placed across the world. We identified few key players across the value chain of global ammonium dichromate market which are as: J.T. Baker-A Division of Mallinckrodt Baker, Energy chemical, Service Chemical, Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Fisher Scientific, City Chemical LLC., VWR International, Merck Schuchardt OHG, ALFA AESAR, Alfa Aesar, Kanto Chemical Co., Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co., Kanto Chemical Co. and among others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications. The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ammonium Dichromate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Ammonium Dichromate Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of applications, global ammonium dichromate market can be segmented into five segments such as,
- Dyeing pigments
- Others (oil purification, pure nitrogen library, production of chrome alum, alizarin and leather tanning, etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Ammonium Dichromate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Ammonium Dichromate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Ammonium Dichromate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Ammonium Dichromate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.