This Ammonium Phosphatides market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ammonium Phosphatides market.
Ammonium Phosphatide is generally used as an emulsifier in chocolate industry. It enables chocolate manufacturers to replace lecithin, thus imparting better viscosity control, ensuring consistent quality and fulfilling the requirements of stable supply. Ammonium Phosphatide is produced from ammonia and phosphorylated fatty acids which comes from rapeseed oil. It can also be produced synthetically and is practically water free. Ammonium phosphatide is also used in the manufacturing of vegetable fat-based coatings and is considered as the best alternative to lecithin in chocolate manufacturing. Ammonium Phosphatides remains neutral on taste and odor with most chocolates, when added up-to dosages of less than 1%. Furthermore it helps save cocoa butter up to 2%, thus significantly saving costs.
Ammonium Phosphatide inherent chemical properties makes it the best emulsifies for chocolate manufacturing. Thus, the global ammonium phosphatide market is expected to expand with a decent CAGR over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Ammonium Phosphatides Market: Drivers & Restraints
The major factors boosting the growth of Ammonium phosphatides market are rising demand for confectionary products and increasing concerns regarding cost saving and energy efficiency among most chocolate manufacturers. Furthermore, increasing preference for low-fat and low-calorie products across the globe is also pushing chocolate manufacturers to use ammonium phosphatide instead of lecithin. Any formulation containing lecithin consumes up-to 4% extra cocoa butter, thus adding high costs to the manufacturing process. As more companies venture into Ammonium Phosphatide with proper quality certification, confectionary companies will definitely shift their production methods from other emulsifiers. Furthermore, as energy become a key concern for most industries, ammonium phosphatide which helps saving cost by keeps the mixture less viscous is bound to see adoption.
However, as most of the demand for ammonium phosphatide is dependent on chocolate industry. The product has high uncertainty associated with the chocolate market and its demand. Furthermore, the rising health concerns and preference towards natural unprocessed products is also posing high restraint to the chocolate industry and thus to the demand for ammonium phosphatides.
Ammonium Phosphatides Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, ammonium phosphatides market has been categorized into seven key regions including North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Ammonium phosphatides market is expected to register healthy CAGR during the forecast period as Chocolate Industry increasingly adopt ammonium phosphatide as a replacement to lecithin. Moreover as the number of manufacturers particularly in the European region rises the product is expected to see increased adoption in Western European countries. Since FDA approved the usage of ammonium phosphatide as an emulsifier in chocolate and vegetable fat coatings at a level of up to 0.7% in 2007 the product has seen increased adoption rate among prominent chocolate manufacturing companies based in North America and Europe. Henceforth, North America and Western Europe are dominant consumers of Ammonium Phosphatides, and are expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. The Asia Pacific Exc. Japan’s ammonium phosphatide market is expected to expand with the most impressive CAGR, amid increasing demand for chocolate based confectionary products. Furthermore, as Global Chocolate giants such as Cadbury reposition their plants in Asia, demand for ammonium phosphatide in the region is expected to significantly rise. Latin America, Eastern Europe and Japan are also anticipated to witness high growth rates in terms of demand for ammonium phosphatides. Middle East and African countries are also increasingly showing high preferences for confectionary products and thus fuelling more demand for ammonium phosphatide from their growing F&B industry.
Ammonium Phosphatides Market: Key Players
Some of the players identified in Global Ammonium Phosphatides market are:-
- Palsgaard A/S
- Nikko Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Kerry Ingredients and Flavours
- Ivanhoe Industries, Inc.
- Tate & Lyle Plc
- The Good Scents Company
- Fine Organics
- Beldem SA
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Cargill Inc.
The global woodworking machines market is highly fragmented due to the presence of large number of regional and global players. Regional players choose quality service and competitive pricing as their winning strategy over global players. In response to this, global players are largely involved in merger & acquisition and partnership activities in order to enhance their profitability margin and market share.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and Industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ammonium Phosphatides Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Ammonium Phosphatides Market: Market Segmentation
The ammonium phosphatides market is segmented into three parts based on Origin, Usage, Application and End Use Industry:
Based on origin, the ammonium phosphatides market is segmented into:
Based on usage type, the ammonium phosphatides market is segmented into:
- Functional Additive
Based on application type, the ammonium phosphatides market is segmented into:
- Ice Cream
- Fine Food
Based on application type, the ammonium phosphatides market is segmented into:
- Food Industry
- Polymer Industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Ammonium Phosphatides Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Ammonium Phosphatides Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Ammonium Phosphatides Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Ammonium Phosphatides Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.