This Calcium Ammonium Nitrate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Calcium Ammonium Nitrate market.
Calcium ammonium nitrate is a mixture of ammonium nitrate and calcium carbonate (in the form of ground limestone). It is physiologically neutral. It is manufactured in granular form and suitable for mixing with phosphate and potassium fertilizers. In comparison with ammonium nitrate, calcium ammonium nitrate has better physical-chemical properties, less water-absorbing and caking characteristics and it can be stored in stacks. It is most commonly used as a fertilizer. Fertilizer grade calcium ammonium nitrate contains 8% calcium and 21-27% nitrogen. It is a hygroscopic chemical and its dissolution in water is endothermic. The high lime content of the fertilizer considerably improves the fertility of the soil and therefore increases the growth and yield of the crops.
Calcium ammonium nitrate is ideal for fertigation and can be used at any time of the year. It is chemically neutral and can neutralize acidity in the soil, thereby making it suitable for any kind of soil. This product is also very economical and cost efficient and provides the benefits of both calcium and nitrogen. These factors have been the major drivers for this market. A restraining factor for this market is urea. Urea is less expensive to produce and has higher nitrogen content than calcium ammonium nitrate.
Based on regional segmentation; the calcium ammonium nitrate capacity, production and consumption are dominated by Russia, Western Europe, Central Europe, China and the United States. Africa and Central and South America are also large consumers. Based on end users, calcium ammonium nitrate is used extensively by farmers and by turf and ornamental solutions providers.
Calcium ammonium nitrate provides the plant with two types of nitrogen. The first is nitrate nitrogen. Nitrate nitrogen is absorbed quickly by the plant and is suitable for quickly replenishing nitrogen, in case of nitrogen deficiency. The second type of nitrogen is ammonic nitrogen. This nitrogen is much slower in absorption. Due to which the plants have a longer lasting nutrition system that feed the plant at an extended period of time. The forms of nitrogen released by this product remain in the soil for the plants to feed on and they do not volatize.
Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN) can be applied universally and is suitable for all crops, all seasons, soils and locations. The main components nitrate and ammonium are present in an ideal ratio and make CAN an affordable fertilizer for healthy plant growth in agriculture and horticulture. It is suitable for multiple methods of application; by drill, broadcast or through fertigation.It is used before sowing and for top dressingThe nitrate nitrogen that is available immediately after the application and absorbed in water is taken up directly by the plant and nutrient losses are almost eliminated. Calcium ammonium nitrate is a hygroscopic product and needs very low moisture to be absorbed by the plants. Additionally, it is effective in water stressed areas where soil has low moisture. Calcium and sulphuravailable in calcium ammonium nitrate are helpful in soil reclamation.
The major players in this market are Eurochem Agro, Yara, Helm AG, ZAK S A, Pakarab Fertilizers, Bunn Fertilizer, GFS Chemicals, Inc, Barium and Chemicals, Inc, Seidler Chemical Co, Blue Line Corp, Allan Chemical Corp, Calamco, BKM Resources Inc, Del Amo Chemical Co,Nature S.A, ZimaFertiliser Co, Marneuli Agro and Agri Grow Fertilizers and Agrochemicals among others. This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product types and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Forecast 2015 -2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Calcium Ammonium Nitrate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Calcium Ammonium Nitrate Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Calcium Ammonium Nitrate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Calcium Ammonium Nitrate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Calcium Ammonium Nitrate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Calcium Ammonium Nitrate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.