This Calcium Bromide market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Calcium Bromide market.
Calcium Bromide: Introduction
Calcium bromide is a white powder, odourless in nature, and is formed from calcium salt of hydrobromic acid, which a volatile acid used to formulate other industrial compounds. Calcium bromide (molecular formula: CaBr2), having a density of 14.2 lbs/gal, is regarded as clear brine fluid. Calcium Bromide is utilized with calcium chloride in oil & gas completion & drilling operations to make the drill cuttings brine free. Calcium bromide also finds application as an oxidizer for controlling mercury emissions in the power industry. Further, calcium bromide also finds applications in neuroses medication, hydraulic fluids in automotive suspension, brominated flame retardants, in photography for making dry plates and light-sensitive papers, and as mercury emission controls.
Calcium Bromide: Market Dynamics
Calcium bromide market demand is heavily influenced by its application in the oil & gas industry. Stabilizing crude oil prices have resulted in an influx of investments in the oil & gas industry, driving drilling and production activities along with work-over operations. Clear brine fluids such as calcium bromide are used to minimize the damage to oil & gas reservoirs and to control formation pressure.
This has been creating noteworthy demand for calcium bromide market. Moreover, calcium bromide also find usage for restraining mercury emission at coal fired power plants. Elemental mercury which is released when the coal is burnt is difficult to capture at combustion temperatures. Hence, bromine based compounds such as calcium bromide are used to oxidize the elemental mercury into flue gas, which can be captured by current abetment equipment.
Formulation of strict government regulations encouraging the usage of halogenated flame retardants in EU countries, the U.S. and Canada, is expected to decrease the consumption of calcium bromide in flame retardants in these regions. However, Asian markets such as India and China, still witness high usage of brominated flame retardants owing to lenient regulations, which is anticipated to drive the demand of calcium bromide in these countries.
Calcium bromide is gaining significance in the oil & gas drilling industry as a better alternative to conventional drilling fluids. Increasing exploration & production ofdeep sea reserves, growing instances of horizontal drilling due to complexities in reservoirs, constant efforts from various developing nations to obtain energy security, are some of the factors contributing towards the growth of oil & gas industry, which in turn is driving the demand of calcium bromide. Booming shale gas production in the U.S. and coal bed methane gas production in China, India and Australia are anticipated to significantly ramp up oil & gas drilling activities in the coming years. Hence, the market vendors in the calcium bromide market are expected to achieve significant revenue base by targeting oil & gas producers involved in the development of these unconventional reservoirs.
Calcium Bromide: Regional Market Outlook
Growing drilling activities across Egypt, China, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. and Russia, on account of increasing energy demand is a key driving factor for global calcium bromide market. North America, which accounts for almost 20% of the global crude oil production, is anticipated to hold a dominant share in the calcium bromide market. Middle East & Africa region, on the back of continuing oil & gas drilling activity in the Gulf countries & West African nations, is anticipated to follow North America in terms of global demand for calcium bromide. European countries such as Russia, Spain, France and Italy are projected to grow at a moderate rate only during the forecast period, mostly on the back of demand from the oil & gas and automotive industries in the region.
Calcium Bromide: Market Key Players
Some of the major participants operating in the global calcium bromide market include the following players:
- Tetra Technologies Inc
- Albemarle Corporation
- Lanxess AG
- ICL- Industrial
- Jordan Bromine Company
- IRO GROUP INC.
- Weifang Taihexing Chemical Industry
- Neogen Chemicals Limited
- Shouguang HongHai Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Weifang Rixing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dongxin New Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
The calcium bromides research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the calcium bromides market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The calcium bromides research report provides analysis and information according to market segments, such as geographies, application, and industry.
The calcium bromide report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Calcium bromides Market Segments
- Calcium bromides Market Dynamics
- Calcium bromides Market Size
- Calcium bromides Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the calcium bromides market
- Competition & Companies involved in the calcium bromides market
- Calcium bromides Technology
- Value Chain of the calcium bromides market
Calcium bromide regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The calcium bromides report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Calcium Bromide Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Calcium Bromide: Market Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global calcium bromide market can be segmented into the following,
- 7774-34-7 hexahydrate
- 7789-41-5 anhydrous
- 22208-73-7 dihydrate
On the basis of calcium bromide products, the global calcium bromide market can be segmented into the following,
- Technically specified rubber (TSR)
- Ribbed smoked sheet (RSS)
On the basis of end use, the global calcium bromide market can be segmented into the following,
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
On the basis of application, the global calcium bromide market can be segmented into the following,
- Clear brine fluid
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Calcium Bromide Market
- Competitive landscape for Calcium Bromide Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Calcium Bromide Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Calcium Bromide Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Calcium Bromide Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Calcium Bromide Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.