This Calcium Oxide market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Calcium Oxide market.
Calcium oxide also known as lime is caustic, alkaline and crystalline in nature.It is synthesized by decarbonation of limestone. Most frequently occurring forms of calcium oxide are quicklime and hydraulic lime. It is a key ingredient in cement and biodiesel production. The end user industries of calcium oxide include petroleum, building & construction, steel, soda ash, refractories, bio-fuel, paper & pulp and chemical industries.
Growing demand in building & construction industry is expected to drive the market growth for calcium oxide. Growth in construction industry and increased infrastructure spending in developing countries such as China, India, Brazil and others is driving global building & construction industry. Renovation projects in developed countries are further adding up to the growth of construction industry. Further, growing demand in biofuel industry is expected to drive the market for calcium oxide. It is an important catalyst in the for biodiesel production by trans-esterification of vegetable oils and methanol. Growing demand for green fuels and depletion of conventional energy sources are driving the biofuel industry, which in turn expected to drive the calcium oxide market growth. Further, rising demand for calcium oxide as a desiccant in pharmaceutical and plastics industry is expected to drive the market growth. It has high moisture absorbing capacity with good dispersion in host material. In plastics manufacturing, due to high processing temperatures can result in blistering and few plastics contains moisture sensitive components that are need to be protected from moisture. For example, isocynate will react with polyurethane systems in presence of moisture. Further, rising demand for calcium oxide in petroleum industry is expected to boost the market growth. Calcium oxide acts as an indicator of water when used with phenolphthalein. When calcium oxide reacts with water, it forms calcium hydroxide which turns phenolphthalein to pink in color to indicate presence of water.
However, environmental regulations against production of calcium oxide are expected to hamper the market growth. In the production of calcium oxide, large amount of lime kiln dust is formed that may harm the environment and personnel working at production facility. Further, reducing noise, air and water pollution are major concerns for the manufacturers of calcium oxide.
Developing new applications and products of calcium oxide are expected to provide opportunities for the players in this market. For example, calcium oxide nanoparticles are developed by AXoNano Company that finds application in bio-fuel, flame retardants and cleaning process.
Asia Pacific emerged as the largest market for calcium oxide in terms of consumption. Growing building & construction industry in developing countries such as China and India is expected to drive the market for calcium oxide. China contributes highest to the consumption and production of calcium oxide worldwide. Asia Pacific was followed by Europe in terms of consumption. The demand for calcium oxide in Europe is expected to grow at moderate level due to stringent environmental regulations in this region. However, calcium oxide as a desiccant application is expected to grow at higher pace in this region. North America was the third largest market for calcium oxide and is expected to grow at moderate pace. Rest of the World showed subdued growth due to low demand. However, RoW is expected to grow at higher pace owing to scheduled sports events Brazil.
Key players in calcium oxidemarket includeOmya UK Chemicals, Innovo Chemicals, American Elements, PrathamStarchem Pvt. Ltd., GFS Chemicals, The Dow Chemical Company, HangzhouWenjian Calcium Industry Co., Ltd andCAO Industries among others.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product types and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Forecast 2015 -2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Calcium Oxide Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Calcium Oxide Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Calcium Oxide Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Calcium Oxide Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Calcium Oxide Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Calcium Oxide Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.