This Calcium D Pantothenate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Calcium D Pantothenate market.
Market Outlook for Calcium D-Pantothenate Market:
Calcium D-Pantothenate is a derivative of Pantothenic Acid or vitamin B5 and is naturally present in human and plant cells. It is a salt and helps in the functioning of the memory, maintains skin health and provides stamina in humans. Calcium D-Pantothenate plays a key role in ensuring effective functioning of the nervous system. The commercially available calcium D-pantothenate is synthetically produced. Due to functional benefits, it is invariantly used in animal feed, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and dietary supplements and is sold in the form of vitamin B5 supplements. In appearance, calcium D-pantothenate is a white odorless powder and has slightly bitter taste. Calcium D-pantothenate, in the feed industry, is consumed by mixing it with water. It is highly soluble in water and mostly insoluble in volatile solvens like ether and chloroform.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Environmental safety issues have restricted volume growth
Around 85% of calcium D-pantothenate is consumed in animal nutrition and pet care. A minimal percentage is used in the cosmetic industry. Calcium D-pantothenate is widely used to treat skin abnormalities and its benefits are strongly supported by the medical community. Hence, calcium D-pantothenate has attracted a loyal consumer base in the recent past. Often also popular as best-known compound to treat acne, calcium D-pantothenate is gaining popularity in various cosmetics and beauty pills. However, the production of calcium D-pantothenate has resulted in many environmental hazards and thus, tight regulations have been implemented, which have compelled manufacturers to cut down production capacity of calcium D-pantothenate. Furthermore, the demand-supply gap in the calcium D-pantothenate market has also resulted in higher prices across the globe. Hence, calcium D-pantothenate manufacturers are investing in upgrading their plants to meet the environmental regulations. Major sufferers are the animal feed producers. Over the forecast period, the calcium D-pantothenate market may also face tough competition from the herbal supplements market as consumers now prefer having natural ingredients in both their dietary and cosmetic supplements, calcium D-pantothenate may soon get substituted by herbal ingredients.
Global Calcium D-Pantothenate Market: Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global Calcium D-Pantothenate market are BASF SE, Global Calcium Pvt Ltd, Supreem Pharmaceuticals Mysore Pvt. Ltd. and A.M Food Chemical Co. Limited, A. B. Enterprises, Merck KGaA, Jigchem Universal and Anhui Huaheng Biotechnology (AHB), amongst others.
Global Calcium D-Pantothenate Market: Key Takeaways
In 2017, the company SkinB5 Pty Ltd, which provides Calcium D-pantothenate based supplements for skin problems, expanded its trading business in New Zealand with the launch of its subsidiary Pharmaceutical Services Ltd.
There is an elevated level of awareness regarding vitamin B5 and bloggers and social media icons have been talking in favour of these supplements. Increasing demand for calcium D-pantothenate is also reflected in the rise in consumption of natural food products which are rich in calcium D-pantothenate. However, at a competitive level, the market is plagued by increased prices and an obligation to reduce the production of Calcium D-pantothenate.
Opportunities for Calcium D-Pantothenate Market Participants:
Calcium D-pantothenate is known to reduce bad cholesterol in humans and with increasing cases of obesity across the globe, manufacturers can benefit by marketing calcium D-pantothenate supplements to reduce obesity. This will also help calcium D-pantothenate manufacturers to gain a wider consumer base.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the calcium D-pantothenate market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Calcium D-Pantothenate Market Segments
- Calcium D-Pantothenate Market Dynamics
- Calcium D-Pantothenate Market Size
- Calcium D-Pantothenate Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Calcium D-Pantothenate Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Calcium D-Pantothenate Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Calcium D-Pantothenate
- Value Chain Analysis of the Calcium D-Pantothenate Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Calcium D Pantothenate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Calcium D-Pantothenate Market: Segmentation:
The Calcium D-Pantothenate market is segmented on the basis of end use and grade.
On the basis of grade, the Calcium D-Pantothenate is segmented as-
- Dietary supplements
- Food industry
- Fortified Food & Beverages
- Infant Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Cosmetic Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Animal Nutrition
On the basis of grade, the Calcium D-Pantothenate is segmented as-
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical/Supplement Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
- Feed Grade
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the calcium D-pantothenate market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the calcium D-pantothenate market
- Competitive landscape of the calcium D-pantothenate market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on calcium D-pantothenate market performance
- Must-have information for calcium D-pantothenate market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Calcium D Pantothenate Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Calcium D Pantothenate Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Calcium D Pantothenate Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Calcium D Pantothenate Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)