This Lims market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Lims market.
Rise in the advanced technologies and rapid innovations healthcare information technology (IT) enables unlock potential for the companies which are striving in healthcare information technology. Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) have become important tool for moving the information, gathering, decision making, calculation, review, and release the process away from the office and into work place. LIMS is a software based laboratory and information management system which enables support modern laboratory operations. LIMS has its broad range of applications in various fields such as Environmental science, Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals. LIMS has provides its applications in sample management, data mining, data analysis, and electronic laboratory network. In pharmaceutical industry LIMS provides enormous applications such as test library included as standard functionality, dissolution, disintegration, dosage uniformity, drug release, product assays and stability module that simplifies stability studies.
Biotechnological applications, LIMS assists Research and Development labs by integrating with instrumentation to provide automation to microarrays, gel electrophoresis, gene expression profiling etc. There is a significant difference between LIMS and LIS. LIMS is aimed to process and report data related to batches of samples from biology labs, drug trails, water treatment facilities. LIS designed for process and report the data related to individual patients. Global LIMS market is expected to exhibit a significant CAGR as well as annual growth over the forecast period.
LIMS Market: Drivers and restraints
Global Laboratory Information Management System market can be influenced by following factors, LIMS provides wide range of applications to biopharmaceutical companies to address the key challenges in drug development process. Due to applications pharmaceutical companies inclined towards LIMS. Laboratories adopted advanced technologies in order to maintain precision and robust functionality specific for bio analysis, in vitro ADME experiments, and discovery R&D and QA/QC R&D. Key restraints include lack skilled professionals to manage advanced technology is major bottleneck for global LIMS market.
LIMS Market: Overview
Global LIMS market is gaining huge traction due to increasing the demand of LIMS in biopharmaceutical companies and laboratories due to its efficiency and effectiveness. Technological advancements in the laboratory system enables to make significant changes in the market. The LIMS market expected to account a lucrative market as well as robust growth rates over the forecasted period.
LIMS Market: Region-Wise Outlook
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) market is segmented into seven key regions: Those are North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia pacific excluding japan, Japan, Middle East and Africa.
North America dominating the LIMS market due to increased awareness among the people towards the innovative technologies to maintain laboratory information. Asian Pacific region market is considered to rapidly evolving healthcare infrastructure, the region is anticipated to unlock the potential of LIMS market over the forecast period.
LIMS Market: Key players
Some of the key players in LIMS Market are Thermo fisher Scientific, Inc., Siemens SA, Perkin Elmer Inc., Labware, Star LIMS (Abbott Laboratories. Abbott Park, U.S.A), Genologics (Illumina, Inc.), Promium LLc. LabLynx Inc., Autoscribe Informatics, Novatek International, Core Informatics etc.
The Research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Lims Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
LIMS Market: Segmentation
Global Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Market can be segmented as following types
By Delivery Mode
- On premise
- Cloud Based
By End User
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Biotechnology Industry
- Research centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Lims Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Lims Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Lims Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Lims Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)