This One Step Elisa market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving One Step Elisa market.
ELISA is one of the gold standards for in-vitro diagnostic testing. Despite ongoing developments including lab-on-chip, immunosensors, microfluidics, and other point of care technologies ELISA technologies have opened up a lucrative market due to the unmatched reliability and high throughput for monitoring and management of disease markers. In the conventional ELISA, antibodies are coated in the microplates that bind to selected target proteins. Another set of antibodies that bind to another site on the target protein is used for detection for the bound proteins to the pre-coated antibodies forming a sandwich complex. However the one-step ELISA simplifies this process. This is done with the use of semi-homogeneous mixture wherein the sandwich complex is formed in to solution in one step and is anchored to the plate with immunoaffinity tags for identification. The one-step ELISA takes almost half the time required to run the conventional sandwich ELISA.
Immunoassays are the most common type of assays used in the pharmaceutical industry for routine monitoring to drug and drug impurities. Thus, pharmaceutical industry is the largest end user of the one-step ELISA kits. The one-step ELISA kits can be used for quantifying natural proteins as well as for recombinant proteins. These one-step ELISA kits are commonly used for, monitoring production process, screening of clones, and other similar biotechnology applications.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
One-step ELISA Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rising demand for rapid tests, need for simplified testing kits, increased research of biomarkers are some of the factors that drive the growth of the one-step ELISA market globally. However, factors such as lack of awareness, lack of sufficient sensitivity, stringent regulations and the fact that most products for a variety of known biomarkers is yet to be developed or is still being tested for clinical use, are some of the factors that are hindering the growth of the global one-step ELISA market.
One-step ELISA Market: Overview
One-step ELISA market is segmented into target, sample type, end user and regions. One-step ELISA can be performed to identify a number of targets in humans such as IgG, Albumin, TNF alpha, IL-6, Fibrinogen, Insulin, Lysozyme and others. The One-step ELISA can be performed using a body fluids such as plasma or serum as well as using tissue lysate as sample type for the identification of certain biomarkers. One-step ELISA is being popularly used as a diagnostic tool as well as for identification of presence of biomarkers in drug discovery and development processes. Thus the end users of one-step ELISA include academic and research institutes, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, diagnostic centers, hospitals and clinics.
One-step ELISA Market: Regional Outlook
North America and Europe take the maximum share of the One-step ELISA market. Increased adoption of advance technology, rise in healthcare budget, increase in awareness, and increasing demand for quick results in these regions are some of the factors that drive the growth of the One-step ELISA market. However in regions such as China and India, the growing demand for rapid tests, ageing population and limited number of healthcare professionals has created an opportunity for the growth of the One-step ELISA market in such regions. Thus, the One-step ELISA market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR in the APAC region.
One-step ELISA Market: Key Players
Some of the Key players in the One-step ELISA market include, Abcam plc, Boster Biological Technology, DIALAB GmbH, AnaSpec, Inc., IDS PLC, PerkinElmer, Inc., InBios International, Inc., among many others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- One-step ELISA Market Segments
- One-step ELISA Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding China and Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key One Step Elisa Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
One-step ELISA Market: Segmentation
The global One-step ELISA market is segmented by target, sample type, end users and region:
Based on the target, the global One-step ELISA market is segmented into:
- TNF alpha
Based on the sample type, the global One-step ELISA market is segmented into:
- Serum or Plasma
- Tissue Lysate
Based on the end users, the global One-step ELISA market is segmented into:
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from One Step Elisa Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying One Step Elisa Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the One Step Elisa Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the One Step Elisa Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)