This Point Of Care Blood Testing Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Point Of Care Blood Testing Devices market.
Point of care or POC blood testing devices are easy handheld devices which are used to perform various blood tests. Point of care blood testing devices are used to obtain diagnostics test such as protein test, blood metabolites test, hormone blood test, INR or prothrombin test (PT), haemoglobin test and also used to test glucose level in blood. Point of care blood testing devices also referred by many different names such as remote testing device, near-patient testing device and rapid diagnostics devices.
The protein test measures the total amount of the proteins which can be differentiated in albumin and globulin in the blood. The blood metabolites test perform to determine hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. The hormone blood test are performed to determine the hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, or fertility issues. INR test or prothrombin test are performed to check bleeding problems. Prothrombin test basically measures coagulation that how long it takes blood to clot. The haemoglobin test measures red blood cell count in blood. A glucose test measures the sugar level hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia in bloodstream and it is performed to determine diabetes.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global market of the point of care blood testing devices is driven by the increasing awareness among the population regarding to diabetes in adults and children. The key drivers of the market are increasing incidence of diabetes and different types of medical test. The growing advancement technologies and the development of blood testing devices such as point of care blood testing analyzer, point of care blood testing analyzer and point of care diabetes analyzer are the prime factors to drive the market. The increasing growth in a number of diabetic patients and increasing demand for such devices is expected to drive the market. The lack of knowledge and lack of experience in using these advanced technologies can act as a restraint to the market.
Point Of Care Blood Testing Devices Market: Segmentation
The global point of care blood testing devices market is classified on the basis of product type, technology type and distribution channel.
Point Of Care Blood Testing Devices Market: Overview
The increasing awareness among the people and the increasing advancement technologies are expected to drive the market. The point of care blood testing devices market is classified by product type, by technologies and the distribution channel. In terms of product type the global market of the point of care blood testing devices segmented into diabete POC analyzer, coagulation POC analyzer, POC blood analyzer and hematology POC reader. By technologies, the global point of care blood testing devices market is segmented into printer devices, touch-screen devices and hand-held devices. BY distribution channel, the global point of care blood testing devices is segmented into retail prices, hospitals, clinics, health centers and homecare settings.
Point Of Care Blood Testing Devices Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, the global surgical eyeglasses market is segmented as North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to lead the market due to better economic condition, better healthcare facilities and better government initiatives. Europe market is expected to hold the second largest market share followed by Latin America due to increasing awareness and increasing adoption of advanced technologies.
Market: Key Players
Some of the players in point of care blood testing devices market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Getein Biotech, Inc., Abbott Diagnostics Inc., Callegari Srl, Goldsite Diagnostics Inc, TaiDoc Technology Corporation, Alere Inc, MED TRUST and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Point Of Care Blood Testing Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global point of care blood testing devices market, by Product type-
- Diabete POC Analyzer
- Coaglulation POC Analyzer
- POC Blood Analyzer
- Hematology POC Reader
Global point of care devices market is segmented, by technology-
- Printer Devices
- Touch-Screen Devices
- Hand-held Devices
Global point of care devices is segmented, by Distribution Channel –
- Retail Prices
- Health Centers
- Homecare Settings
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Point Of Care Blood Testing Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Point Of Care Blood Testing Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Point Of Care Blood Testing Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Point Of Care Blood Testing Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)