This Point Of Care Infection Control market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Point Of Care Infection Control market.
Inpatient admitted patients are often at risk of various infections such as hospital acquired pneumonia (HAP) and to avoid the infection aseptic conditions are required to be maintained. The incidence of the HAP is around 0.5 to 2% of all hospital admissions, the infection further increases complexity of treatment, disease management cost, etc. Patients in which immune system is compromised are often at risk of the infection and in that scenario point of care infection control can play vital role for the prevention of the disease. It is reported that HAP affects 1 in every 1,000 discharges. Point of care infection control let’s limit or eliminate the infection lowering the risk of healthcare setting acquired infection. Infection could be from various sources but it is generally from the devices (equipment) used for operating the patient.
Point Of Care Infection Control Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing prevalence of the healthcare setting acquired infections such as HAP is expected to fuel the growth point of care infection control market. Increasing number of hospital or specialty clinic admission expected to further drive the growth of the point of care infection control market. Increased measures to limit the healthcare setting related infection further expected to propel the growth of point of care infection control market. Increasing number of surgical procedures, respiratory diseases requiring oxygen therapy, etc. requires higher aseptic conditions, which in turn expected to drive the growth of point of care infection control market across the world. Need for the healthcare setting to keep up with the standard protocol of operating devices and other equipment conditions further expected to drive the growth of point of care infection control market.
Increasing expenditure by private players in the healthcare service providers sector further expected to drive the growth of point of care infection control market. Increasing awareness and understanding about the probable infections in inpatient setting further expected to drive the growth of point of care infection control market. Whereas, limited awareness in developing countries about the point of care infection control may hamper the potential growth of the market.
Point Of Care Infection Control Market: Overview
The global point of care infection market expected to witness steady growth over the forecast period attributing to increasing use of point of care infection for sanitary conditions. By product type, germicidal wipes expected to be largest revenue generating segment in global point of care infection control market owing to higher adoption for sanitary condition maintenance. By end user, hospitals expected to be the most lucrative segment in global point of care infection control owing to higher number of healthcare settings across the world. Manufacturers in the point of care infection control market are trying to manufacturer product with greater antiseptic index and easier to use formulation.
Point Of Care Infection Control Market: Regional Outlook
Global point of care infection control market is expected to be dominated by North America due to higher number of healthcare settings in the region. Latin America point of care infection control market is expected to witness steady growth over the forecast period due to increasing awareness about the possible hospital acquired infections. Europe is expected to be the second most lucrative point of care infection control market owing to higher product availability. Asia-Pacific is regarded as the emerging point of care infection control market due to improving healthcare infrastructure in the region. MEA is expected to be the least lucrative region in the global point of care infection control market.
Point Of Care Infection Control Market: Key Players
Key players operating in the global point of care infection control are: 3M, TheraDoc, Stanley Healthcare, BioVigil, SW Safety Solutions, HyGreen, Global Life Technologies Corp., Magnolia Medical Technologies and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Point Of Care Infection Control Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Point Of Care Infection Control Market: Segmentation
The global point of care infection control market is segmented on the basis of product type, end user and region.
By product type, the global point of care infection control market is segmented as:
- Germicidal Wipes
- Effervescent Disinfectant Sanitizer Tablets
- Hand Hygiene
By end user, the global point of care infection control market is segmented as:
- Homecare Settings
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for yorker spouts market
- Competitive landscape for yorker spouts market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Point Of Care Infection Control Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Point Of Care Infection Control Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Point Of Care Infection Control Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Point Of Care Infection Control Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)