This Infection Control market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Infection Control market.
With the increasing infection outbreaks and growing awareness in the healthcare sector, infection control requirements are gaining greater significance. Emerging economies are working towards spreading awareness of the importance of infection control.
Health Care Centers to recognize the Need for Infection Control and Prevention
Healthcare centers are increasingly recognizing the need for effective infection control and prevention. Some healthcare centers taking measures for infection control by collaborating with infection control solution providers.
For instance, CareOne, the post-acute care company has taken key measures for patient safety with the partnership with Reduce Infection Deaths, a dedicated organization working towards increasing awareness of infection control and prevention in the healthcare setup. Similarly, Hamad Medical Corporation encourages its clinical staff across the hospital network to take necessary actions for preventing hospital-acquired infections with the help of the Infection Prevention and Control Programme (IPCP). Furthermore, Department of Health (DOH) launched the infection control campaign with infection outbreak in two hospitals in Essex County and Passaic County.
Increasing Awareness in Emerging Countries to Provide Sales Avenues for Infection Control Market Participants
Emerging countries promoting the concept of infection control and prevention by conducting programs and infection control workshops that are expected to provide revenue opportunities for infection control providers. For instance, the Super Specialty Hospital in Jammu, India held a workshop for infection control that included a presentation, reflecting protective measures and focused on promoting the idea of preventing infections effectively.
Moreover, China has witnessed increasing prevalence of infectious diseases. For example, according to the Beijing Center for Disease Prevention and Control, Beijing registered 22 norovirus infection cases which were found collectively in children from middle school, elementary school, and even kindergarten. The cases were relatively higher than last year and there was also a weekly rise noted. This scenario would create a demand for efficient infection control in China. Owing to these factors Asia Pacific market would be a fruitful investment for the infection control market contributors.
Furthermore, according to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is becoming an issue of top priority for OECD countries and beyond. They stated in their report that AMR is growing rapidly and is projected to create a large health concern followed by economic strain in OECD and European Union countries. This would create increasing demand for infection control in these regions.
Key Infection Control Market Players Focus on Catering to Increasing Infection Prevention Requirements
The infection control market participants focus on expanding their services to ensure effective remediation of infection, with the help of their enhanced infection control services for healthcare. The key players in the infection control market include Nordion, Inc. Johnson and Johnson, Belimed AG, Getinge Group, Cantel Medical Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, CISA Group, Steris Corporation, and Synergy Health plc.
Steris Corporation has witnessed a growth of nearly 6 percent in the revenue of healthcare product category including the infection control products. Moreover, the company is also receiving contracts for infection control, such as the one received from Detroit Medical Center hospitals, which highlights its continual contribution to the infection control market.
Cantel Medical Corporation, a leading infection control market player has been carrying out expansion strategies to strengthen their product portfolio. These strategies allow the company to acquire a stronger market presence while providing its range of products to the customers. In line with this, the infection control market player acquired the Stericycle, Inc.’s Controlled Environmental Solutions business for $17 million, with an aim to strengthen its infection control and prevention solution portfolio. The company also acquired Aexis Medical to advance its leadership footprint in infection prevention with its entry in the market for healthcare information analytics.
Kimberly-Clark Corporation, the infection control market participant has also been focusing on expansion strategies. The $30 million deal for improving and expanding the production facility in North Carolina is the company’s strategy to strengthen their market presence.
The research report on infection control market showcases a comprehensive evaluation of the entire market. It comprises of the facts and historical data, in-depth insights, and industry-verified and statistically-backed data providing a better understanding of the infection control market. The report includes anticipations using adequate set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on infection control market provides evaluations and data based on regions, market segments, technology, and applications.
The report on infection control market encompasses detailed evaluation on:
- Segments of infection control market
- Infection control Market- Influencing Factors
- Size of the infection control Market
- Demand & Supply
- Recent Challenges and Trends in the infection control market
- Major Infection control Companies
- Value Chain
Evaluation of Regions includes
- North America Market (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America Infection control Market (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe Market (Italy, Germany, France, U.K, Nordic countries, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe Market (Russia Poland, and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Infection control Market (China, ASEAN, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Japan Infection control Market
- Middle East and Africa Market (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of MEA)
The infection control market report is an overview of primary data gained by assessing the market in a qualitative and quantitative manner. This data is acquired by the research analysts, industry experts and participants across the value chain. The in-depth evaluation of the parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, factors governing the market, and segment-wise market attractiveness are all included in the report. The infection control market study also maps the impact of the various factors on the regions and market segments.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Infection Control Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Infection Control Market
On the basis of application the infection control market is classified into
- surface disinfection
- surgical disinfection
On the basis of end use the infection control market is classified into
- diagnostic laboratories
- academic institutions
When classified on the basis of the product type, the division is done in an in-depth manner and the elements in this category include:
- Sterilization Wraps
- Face Mask
- Heat Sterilization Equipment
- Moist Heat Sterilization Equipment
- Dry Heat Sterilization Equipment
- Low Temperature Sterilization Equipment
- Radiation Sterilization Equipment
- Washer Disinfector
- Flusher Disinfector
- Endoscopic Reprocessor Systems
- High-End Endoscopic Reprocessor Systems
- Mid-Range Endoscopic Reprocessor Systems
- Low-End Endoscopic Reprocessor Systems
- Thorough outlook of Parent Market
- Evolving Infection control Market Dynamics
- Detailed Segmentation of Market
- Market Size in terms of Value and Volume: Current, Historical and Projected Data
- Current industrial Developments and Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Players- Strategies Implemented and Products offered
- Regions and Niche and Potential Segments that exhibit promising growth
- Market Performance- Unbiased perspective
- Vital information for Players to help sustain and enhance their presence in the market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Infection Control Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Infection Control Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Infection Control Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Infection Control Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)