This Urinary Tract Infection Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Urinary Tract Infection Testing market.
Urinary Tract Infection Testing: Market Insights
Urinary tract infection is one of the most common bacterial infection affecting almost 150 million people worldwide. Urinary tract infection mostly occurs in urinary tract which is caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi. Some of the bacteria that cause urinary tract infection such as Escherichia coli, Klebsiella species, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus species and Enterococcus species. According to Center for Disease Control and Prevention urinary tract infection surveillance report 2018, an estimate of 93,300 morbidity cases were observed in acute care hospitals. Recurrent urinary tract infection is a major health issue in females across the globe. According to European Association of Urology, there is an increase in bacterial resistance to antibiotics in the region which leads to more research and development for novel therapeutics. With latest upcoming techniques, urinary tract infection testing market will fuel the growth of the market
Urinary Tract Infection Testing: Market Dynamics
Urinary tract infection is expected to register significant growth in the market owing to rising prevalence of urinary tract infection globally. Increasing geriatric population is a another factor that is expected to boost the demand for urinary tract infection testing as the elderly population is at the high risk of contracting the same. Moreover, patients that use urinary catheters are more likely to contract complicated urinary tract infection. This adds on another factor that will spur the growth of the urinary tract infection testing market. Apart from this, manufacturers are currently focus on developing new imaging techniques for urinary tract infection testing which may drive the growth of the urinary tract infection testing market. However, stringent and complex regulatory approvals for new launch of equipment and lack of government funding for research and development in developing countries may restrain the growth of the market.
Urinary Tract Infection Testing Market: Overview
There has been an increase in the number of urinary tract infection patients across the globe. Urinary tract infection contributes to the second-largest patient pool in the world. Increasing prevalence and demand for better treatment option is likely to foster the growth of the market. Launch of new testing kits and devices will accelerate the growth of the urinary infection testing market. For instance, in June 2019, MiDOG, LLC announced the launch of new collection of urine kit and test for the diagnosis of fungal and bacterial pathogens in urinary tract infections of canine. With the launch of new technologies and increase in number of urinary tract infection testing kits and devices players, the urinary tract infection testing will spur the growth of the market.
Urinary Tract Infection Testing: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global urinary tract infection testing market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Asia Pacific excluding Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to anticipate substantial revenue generation in urinary tract infection testing market owing to advancement in research and development, increased in launch of new urinary tract infection testing devices and instruments. Europe also share significant revenue generation in urinary tract infection testing market owing to increase in adoption of new technologies and improved healthcare infrastructure. Asia Pacific has significant potential in stimulating the growth of the urinary tract infection testing market due to increasing prevalence of urinary tract infection and rising awareness about various bacterial infection. Middle East and Africa has less impact in urinary tract infection testing market due to poor healthcare infrastructure and less availability of diagnostic procedures which may hinder the growth of the urinary tract infection testing market.
Urinary Tract Infection Testing Market: Key Players
Some of the key players present across the value chain of the global urinary tract infection testing market are Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Stryker, PENTAX Medical, Seimens Healthineers, Sysmex Corporation, Cardinal Health, Roche Diagnostics, Arkray Inc, Alere Inc., Streck, Quidel Corporation, Beckman Coulter, Bio-Rad Laboratories, DIRUI, ACON Laboratories, URIT Medical Electronic Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Urinary Tract Infection Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Urinary Tract Infection Testing Market: Segmentation
The global urinary tract infection testing market is segmented by test types and end user
Urinary Tract Infection Segmentation by Test
- Laboratory Test
- Urinalysis urinary tract infection testing
- Urine culture urinary tract infection testing
- Susceptibility urinary tract infection testing
- Non-laboratory Test
- Kidney and bladder ultrasound urinary tract infection testing
- Nuclear scans urinary tract infection testing
- Cystoscopy urinary tract infection testing
- Voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) urinary tract infection testing
Urinary Tract Infection Segmentation by End User
- Diagnostics Laboratories
- Research Institutes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Urinary Tract Infection Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Urinary Tract Infection Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Urinary Tract Infection Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Urinary Tract Infection Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)