This Traction Batteries market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Traction Batteries market.
The market for traction batteries is rapidly growing. A traction battery or electric vehicle battery is a battery that is used to power the battery electric vehicle. Vehicle batteries are rechargeable in nature. Traction battery relates to all the batteries used to power electric vehicles. The rising application of these batteries in different form of vehicles including mobility scooter, a fork-lift truck and many more are driving the global traction batteries market.
The growing market for automotives has largely emphasised on the development of the vehicles that are fast, efficient and safe. Traction batteries have become an important and crucial part of any electric vehicle or hybrid electric vehicles now a days. Traction batteries are used in electric Golf carts, forklifts, and electric motorcycles, riding floor scrubbers, trucks, and vans, full-size electric cars and other electric vehicles
Traction Batteries : Drivers & Restraints
The increasing demand and succeeding hybrid and electric vehicle production is considered as one of the biggest driver for the increasing demand of the traction batteries and global traction batteries market penetration. The major restraint in the global traction batteries market implies to be the limitation with the lead-acid batteries and high cost of the other traction batteries.
Traction Batteries: Segmentation
On the basis of application type, the global traction batteries market is segmented as Heavy Industrial, Light Industrial and Commercial, Two Wheeler, Hybrid Car, Pure Electric Car, Mobility for the disabled, Golf Car, Military, Marine and others
On the basis of product type the global traction batteries market is segmented as Lead-Acid, Nickel Metal Hybrid, NiCad, Nickel Metal Hydride, Zebra, Lithium ion and others.
Traction Batteries: Region-wise Outlook
The global traction batteries market is expected to register a favourable growth for the forecast period, 2015?2025. North America is projected to endure its control on the global traction batteries market. The key country in the mentioned region is projected to be United States as an outcome of the increasing demand for electric vehicles. Europe is considered the second largest market for traction batteries behind U.S. and ahead of Japan which also contributes to the global traction batteries market remarkably.
Traction Batteries: Key Players
Some of the key market participants in global traction batteries market are Panasonic, AESC, GE USA, BYD, Mitsubishi/GS Yuasa, Samsung, ACCUmotive GmbH und Co. KG, Bater, Fisker, B.B.Battery, LG Chem, and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Traction Batteries Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Traction Batteries Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Traction Batteries Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Traction Batteries Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Traction Batteries Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Traction Batteries Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.