This Digital Subtraction Angiography market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Digital Subtraction Angiography market.
Digital subtraction angiography (DSA) is a digital radiography, digital fluoroscopy, and photo electronic imaging techniques intended for the diagnosis and treatment of various vascular disorders. Digital subtraction angiography is subtraction of two images that are obtained before and after contrast media is administered into the patient for the purpose of angiography. The digital subtraction angiography (DSA) systems were introduced in the late 1970s to obtain clear images of arteries, veins and organs of the body using complex computerized X-ray equipment. Digital subtraction angiography also facilitates to detect abnormalities such as ulcerated plaques, extra-cranial occlusions, stenosis and aneurysms. In addition to its regular application in carotid arteries this technique is extensively used in the evaluation of vascular by-pass grafts, aortic arch anomalies and aortic coarctation. Recently developed three-dimensional DSA has been proved to be enhanced in the detection and delineation of intracranial aneurysms, with lower radiation dose, less contrast use, and shorter procedural time compared to two dimensional DSA.
Digital Subtraction Angiography Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Digital Subtraction Angiography Market: Segmentation
The global digital subtraction angiography market is classified on the basis of product type, technology, indication, procedures, end user and region.
Digital Subtraction Angiography Market: Overview
Global Digital Subtraction Angiography market is largely concentrated in North America, which is expected to account for largest share of the market followed by Europe. The CAGR of the global digital subtraction angiography market in USA and Europe regions are expected to be slower due to market saturation as compared to Asia Pacific regions. Asian countries such as China and India are estimated to witness notable growth rate due to large patient population with high cardiovascular disease prevalence. By technology type, noise reduction imagining technology is dominant segment globally as compared to other traditional technologies due to its dose-reduction and high quality images. By end use, the hospitals and diagnostic center segments are projected to account for around 50% share in the global digital subtraction angiography market and the trend is forecast to continue through 2025.
Digital Subtraction Angiography Market: Key Players
The global digital subtraction angiography market key players are Abbott Vascular, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cordis Corporation, DMS Group, Eigen LLC, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Inc., Siemens AG, St. Jude Medical, Shimadzu Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Corporation, etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Digital Subtraction Angiography Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on product type, the global digital subtraction angiography market is segmented into the following:
- Contrast Medium
Based on technology, the global digital subtraction angiography market is segmented into the following:
- Traditional Imagining Technology
- Noise Reduction Imagining Technology
Based on procedures, the global digital subtraction angiography market is segmented into the following:
- Intra-Arterial Digital Subtraction Angiography
- Intravenous Digital Subtraction Angiography
Based on indication, the global digital subtraction angiography market is segmented into the following:
- Carotid Artery Disorders
- Thoracic Vascular Disorders
- Abdominal Aorta Disorders
- Intracranial Aorta Disorders
- Pulmonary Aorta Disorders
- Peripheral Aorta Disorders
- Renal Aorta Disorders
- Extracranial Carotid Occlusive Disorders
- Other Arterial and Venous Occlusions
Based on end user, the global digital subtraction angiography market is segmented into the following:
- Medium-sized and Large Hospitals
- Diagnostic Centers
- Outpatient Clinics
- Laboratories in Universities
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and S. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Digital Subtraction Angiography Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Digital Subtraction Angiography Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Digital Subtraction Angiography Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Digital Subtraction Angiography Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)